Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Short Black Roof Aerial

forevered

do any of you guys know where i can buy a short black roof aerial that looks good,as i think the factory fit one on my sr looks to long ,it looks crap to me.

had a look in Halfords today, but wasnt that keen on any of them. half the length or less maybe ?

not sure if the honda civic ones fit but they are a lot shorter and look better,had one on the clio and definately looked better than the dodgem sized aerial.

Have a look at www.speeding.co.uk - and search on their home page for roof aerial. We bought a replacement aerial for our Mazda 2 over three years ago, as the standard fit one was too long and kept catching on the garage door. We bought one of the Richbrook anti theft aerials (which just screwed into the existing base) and have had no problems. The 'shark fin' ones look interesting

went to a car parts shop near leeds today and got a roof aerial a third of the length of the factory fit one, identical in looks for £5 and works as well. looks much smarter than the origanal

• 1 month later...

Bought one for a Civic and have tried it on an Auris and it fitted and worked fine.

The new face lifted Auris is now fitted with a short flexible aerial, so you can get one from Toyota, but they come in at about £40.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links