Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pls Help.looking For The Right Size For My 1.6 Toyota

jason_chinasz

Hi my friends. I need to buy front windows pairs of wiper for my 2002 toyota corolla 1.6t3 vvti hatchback AUTOMATIC. I did check the current front windows wipers, they are both the same size about 20', but when I did search internet, some websites said they should be different size which are 22inch on driver side and 18inch for passager side, really confused, please give me some advices. thanks.

just now i found http://www.wiperblades.co.uk/ i select toyota-corolla.but i do not what i should select further due to mk1 to mk8 what is that?

Hi there jason

best thing to do is buy a packet of rubbers and cut them to size saves you money plus you get a few extra rubbers for when they need changing again.

hope this helps

• Like 1

Hi there jason

best thing to do is buy a packet of rubbers and cut them to size saves you money plus you get a few extra rubbers for when they need changing again.

hope this helps

I didn't know condoms could double up as Wiper Blades :eek:

haha

but seriously

as kas31 said, buy the rubber and cut it :)

• Like 1

Hi there jason

hope this helps

haha

but seriously

as kas31 said, but the rubber and cut it :)

yes,they do COME in a packet of three so there is a spare one.

• Like 1

Hi there jason

hope this helps

HI, thanks. but i did brand new pairs of wiper due to mot failed for wiper was insecure, so i need the correct size of wiper blade. thanks.

• Like 1

Hi there jason

hope this helps

haha

but seriously

as kas31 said, buy the rubber and cut it :)

HI, thanks. but i did brand new pairs of wiper due to mot failed for wiper was insecure, so i need the correct size of wiper blade. thanks.

• Like 1

Hi there jason

hope this helps

haha

but seriously

as kas31 said, but the rubber and cut it :)

yes,they do COME in a packet of three so there is a spare one.

• Like 1

I bought mine in a set off ebay (got chrome ones) and it was 18 and 22" :)

WHAT KEY WORD I SHOULD SEARCH eBay? HOW MUCH DID IT COST YOU?

if its that much of a chore to find wipers maybe Halfords could do the donkey work for you. they will even fit them......................................... if one needed such a service :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

if its that much of a chore to find wipers maybe halfords could do the donkey work for you. they will even fit them......................................... if one needed such a service :wacko:

Yes,yes we will! I work part time at Halfords! We charge £2.99 for such a service! Haha

lol. top work! any chance you can fill the northampton emplyees in on basic mechanics. ive seen some of them fitting car batteries/bulbs/stereos, its pretty 'shocking' lol

Yeah unfortunately you do get a few have a go heroes! I fit all the parts side of things, not stereos etc. Personally I won't touch anything I'm not confident about -someone elses car at the end of the day!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links