Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Prius Way To Go

Bryan52

Hi Everyone, :thumbsup: OK so after months of research I have finally signed on the dotted line and gone for a Gen 3 T Spirit Prius. Would liked to have had LED Technology pack but everyone was quoting 16 to 18 weeks delivery which seems crazy. So gone for the standard spec which has everything I need. I am surprised that the radio is not DAB but the Nav unit has the option for retro fitting but boy what an insane price. Well I look forward to a world of zero Road Tax and stunjning mpg. Lets hope it lives upto my expectations.

Hi Everyone, :thumbsup: OK so after months of research I have finally signed on the dotted line and gone for a Gen 3 T Spirit Prius. Would liked to have had LED Technology pack but everyone was quoting 16 to 18 weeks delivery which seems crazy. So gone for the standard spec which has everything I need. I am surprised that the radio is not DAB but the Nav unit has the option for retro fitting but boy what an insane price. Well I look forward to a world of zero Road Tax and stunjning mpg. Lets hope it lives upto my expectations.

welcome and hope you joy with your prius.

welcome and hope you joy with your prius.

I would like to echo what Ace has just said :yes: .... Welcome to TOC :thumbsup:

Welcome to TOC Bryan, I'm pretty sure you will enjoy your Prius. :thumbsup: don't worry too much about the DAB radio situation, the hard drive will take so many cd's you won't have time to listen to the radio anyway!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links