Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbie Alert!

alexier

Hi all!!

My name is Lexie and I am a new owner of a Aygo + and loving it so far!!

I actually came on the forums a month or two ago as I needed help to fix the back light, however since then my BF has given me the car and so now I can become part of the community in my own right! :yahoo:

The only thing in the car I have trouble with is the fuel gauge as I'm not used to the block system. I drive over 50 miles a day so its abit hard to work out how much I have in a block and how much left I have before it dissapears!

Apart from that,I do love it though, its stylish and has quite a good stereo in it. I also love the dashboard and its quite a nippy little thing. I went from a battered but beloved Rover 200 with a 2 litre diesel engine and I thought I would hate the Aygo (by the way does it get pronounced I go or Aye go? Just wondered as I have been calling it Aye Go!) but I have only noticed the difference up hill (I have to lower the gears now lol)

Anyway its a pleasure to be part of the club and I am sure I will learn alot about my little gem of a car! :0)

Welcome to the forum and you can call your car whatever you want !! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links