Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Modball Rally 2011 Europe & Usa

nathan_modball

Hey,

My names Nathan im part of the Modball Rally team.

As car enthusiasts im sure your car is a high priority and showing it off is part of that.

The Modball Rally is for cars that have minimum two modifications. As you can imagine it is an experience like no other. We drive all day and party all night.

We have recently comfirmed Rhian Sugden & Friends Joining on the rally. Also coverage from the sun page3.com

Take a look at the website & Videos.

www.modball.com

I'm here to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to drop me an email or give me a call. I look forward to speaking to you all. Most importantly seeing you at the start lines.

Nathan Smith

Modball Rally Europe & USA

Nathan@modball.com

0207 729 6584

1 323 992 4333

Edited by Norfolk n Chance
Video's removed as this is a family forum...

Welcome to the club :thumbsup:

I'm assuming you'll be offering club members some sort of discount rather than just using the site to plug an event??

My daughter did this with her boyfriend 2 or 3 years ago in their highly modified Focus ST.... they had the greatest time of their lives :thumbsup:

Yeah, We haven't had many supras on the rally and would be great to see a few highly tuned Toyotas get involved. It is an experience like no other, there are only limited spaces left though so get your teams entered asap of give me a call and i will see what i can sort out for you Toyota owners.

Nathan Smith

Modball Rally Europe & USA

Nathan@modball.com

0207 729 6584

Welcome to the club :thumbsup:

I'm assuming you'll be offering club members some sort of discount rather than just using the site to plug an event??

Hey,

We Will see what we can get sorted. As said before would be great to see more tuned toyotas on the rally.

Nathan

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links