Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Do Toyota Uk Think We Live In The Tropics?

cbcdesign

Welcome, Thrawn60. Interesting post; it's great to have someone from Thailand on here.

Thanks, There are forums in Thailand, but only in Thai... so not much luck there with reading anything :) Apparently Denmark which is my native country is not so hot on the prius, mostly due to Battery tax I guess..

Battery tax! That seems a bit counter productive when you consider the work just about every manufacturer is putting into their own electric vehicles to market and conbsider the recylic nature of the modern Battery.

Yeah, they do have a high tax on most items. So going Green is not always a sane option in tha country... Amongst other items... But I finally managed to get hold of a sales that could explain to me what the Prius out here is all about... No solar cells.. That is import... No cruise control radar... Also import...parking assistant, yup import and so is the lane keeper, but honestly if that was there is would be mess of beeps all the time, since it appears that the road people here don't remove the old lines..

Anyway just need to clear the financial clearance and the wait for 45 days to get my car.. How long does it take in the UK to get a top Prius?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cbcdesign

• Jan&tone

• Daveyonthemove

• Thrawn60

Welcome, Thrawn60. Interesting post; it's great to have someone from Thailand on here.

Thanks, There are forums in Thailand, but only in Thai... so not much luck there with reading anything :) Apparently Denmark which is my native country is not so hot on the prius, mostly due to Battery tax I guess..

Battery tax! That seems a bit counter productive when you consider the work just about every manufacturer is putting into their own electric vehicles to market and conbsider the recylic nature of the modern Battery.

Yeah, they do have a high tax on most items. So going Green is not always a sane option in tha country... Amongst other items... But I finally managed to get hold of a sales that could explain to me what the Prius out here is all about... No solar cells.. That is import... No cruise control radar... Also import...parking assistant, yup import and so is the lane keeper, but honestly if that was there is would be mess of beeps all the time, since it appears that the road people here don't remove the old lines..

Anyway just need to clear the financial clearance and the wait for 45 days to get my car.. How long does it take in the UK to get a top Prius?

18 Weeks I was quoted for a T-Spirit with the safety pack (Dynamic cruise control) but that was before the quake! My delivery date may have slipped now.

Ouch... Guess i should not complain.. But with the Thai new year just around the corner, I will not be able to sign the deal with Toyota before end of this month...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links