Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Haynes Motor Museum, May 1St

jjj_aygo

Hi all,

I have been asked to post a link on here from the 107 forum,

A meet has been organised at the Haynes Motor Museum for Sunday 1st of May, Performance french car magazine will be there and I believe a 1km race track is available. Anyway here is the link to the topic for full info ..... Haynes motor museum meet

• 2 weeks later...

anyone at all interested in this?? Even if its a maybe just say so on here... I'm really surprised no one has said they want to go, understandable if you live miles away but there has to be some local people on here? Would be great to get some more Aygo's there!! Come on people!!

Seriously... no one even want to comment on anything to do with this??

PLEASE can someone even just post something on this thread so that I know it is actually visible to everyone... just a kindly "hello" would suffice!!! :thumbsup:

Hi all,

I have been asked to post a link on here from the 107 forum,

A meet has been organised at the Haynes Motor Museum for Sunday 1st of May, Performance french car magazine will be there and I believe a 1km race track is available. Anyway here is the link to the topic for full info ..... Haynes motor museum meet

That's brave of you as we are not allowed to cross promote other sites, the mods get very tense... :yes:

YAAAAAY A REPLY! :D

Oh I see... well I'm technically promoting a meet not another site... trouble is I'm not the one who has organised it but if its a real problem then fair enough!

but thanks for your reply!

• 2 weeks later...

I m interested but not sure if I can time off to go. I m a car club fan. I ve been in the Peugeot Club, and Fiat Club. I did the London to Brighton run, with the Fiat Club, and I m from Scotland. Everyone thought I was mad, but I was reward with good banter, and was even invited to someones barbecue on the day!

Yes, I m really surprised one of the mods havent DELETED this post as it relates to another club. This is why I m so DISAPPOINTED with this so called "club". In the Peugeot and Fiat Club they shared all information with other groups.

I posted an artical about the new C1 and one of the moderators deleted my post. I was so annoyed, and I wanted to leave,a dn not contribute to this club.

Please leave this post moderators becuase if you delete any other posts other that posts on the same "how to fix my Aygo", "MPG", or "How do I?". This club will die a death!!

Youve been warned, moderators.

Well said,

I think it would be silly to delete this post after all its not like I'm promoting something that is nothing to do with our cars... far from it!

Would be great to see Aygo's there too! ... AygoIronman... if you drive down I will definitely invite you to a BBQ after... absolute respect!

• 5 weeks later...

hi guys

less then a week to go, if your interested in coming to this meet please email me.

bluearmy_pfc@yahoo.co.uk

got 24 cars comfirmed

Hi Guys

People wishing to go around the museum will get discount enterance, but will need to collect a token card from me to show at the enterance to the museum. These will be avaliable at the meet.

Go on people you know you want to come! There are a few convoys organised from all over the country, Info can be given by pompey-bug and myself.

I m interested but not sure if I can time off to go. I m a car club fan. I ve been in the Peugeot Club, and Fiat Club. I did the London to Brighton run, with the Fiat Club, and I m from Scotland. Everyone thought I was mad, but I was reward with good banter, and was even invited to someones barbecue on the day!

Yes, I m really surprised one of the mods havent DELETED this post as it relates to another club. This is why I m so DISAPPOINTED with this so called "club". In the Peugeot and Fiat Club they shared all information with other groups.

I posted an artical about the new C1 and one of the moderators deleted my post. I was so annoyed, and I wanted to leave,a dn not contribute to this club.

Please leave this post moderators becuase if you delete any other posts other that posts on the same "how to fix my Aygo", "MPG", or "How do I?". This club will die a death!!

We don't take kindly to warning's either.....

A Peugeot 107 club isn't really competing with a Toyota Owners site.....

Further "mod bashing" will result in a warning for yourself.... if you've got some issues you want clearing up send one of us a PM and we'll do our best to help.... we're not mind readers ;)

Further "mod bashing" will result in a warning for yourself.... if you've got some issues you want clearing up send one of us a PM and we'll do our best to help.... we're not mind readers ;)

Let me clear this up. First of all this isnt mod bashing. If it were there be a lot of negative language on here. This site is fine, and I love the new layout. My comment was posted for a link for the Peugeot 107 site, and someone removed it. I was dissappointed about my input to this club being removed. I m passed that now, as I can now see the Peugeot 107 club being promoted without it being removed.

Also your confusing a warning for a threat. The diffrence is:

"a threat is when its a direct qoute and a warning is when theres something going to happen if they keep continuing the action".

As in for example of you remove everbodys post then people will leave this site.

Anyway lets move forward.

Big up for "Weevicky" who posted a fantastic write up about her cars "journey" in modifications. Keep up the good work :yahoo:

Hi Guys

Up date is people to arrive around 11am or before,

Staff at Haynes will be doing signs for where we park etc.

See me if they want to go into the museum to collect token to get a reduced entrance fee.

If people want me text me on 07811 070803.

Let me clear this up. First of all this isnt mod bashing. If it were there be a lot of negative language on here. This site is fine, and I love the new layout. My comment was posted for a link for the Peugeot 107 site, and someone removed it. I was dissappointed about my input to this club being removed. I m passed that now, as I can now see the Peugeot 107 club being promoted without it being removed.

"a threat is when its a direct qoute and a warning is when theres something going to happen if they keep continuing the action".

As in for example of you remove everbodys post then people will leave this site.

Big up for "Weevicky" who posted a fantastic write up about her cars "journey" in modifications. Keep up the good work :yahoo:

I think you're confusing yourself.... i mentioned warnings just as you had.... now your mentioning threats... we don't like them either ;) :P :lol:

But yes we'll move on.... thumbsup.gif

I think you're confusing yourself.... i mentioned warnings just as you had.... now your mentioning threats... we don't like them either ;) :P :lol:

But yes we'll move on.... thumbsup.gif

Nope. Not confused. I merely pointed out what the DIFFERNCE is. You mentioned " We DONT take kindly to warnings" which you miscontrued my original message.

Moved on :lol:

Still a chance to get your name down for this, anyone who wants more info contact me on here or on the Facebook events page HERE

Thought you may like to see some pics from this meet... was a great day out and nice to see so many of our cars in one place... despite the distinct lack of Aygo's!

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

Wow! Nice turn out. Reminds me of my Fiat Cinquecento Sporting club meets. I drove from Scotland to London back then. Sorry I coulnt make it this time as it was my brothers birthday. I would like to pass my thanks to JJJAygo for posting these pics and contributing to this club. :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing!

Yea was a good show... some came as far as Manchester for the day! Scotland to London is impressive to say the least! :thumbsup:

No worries about not making it Aygoironman, next time there is a meet like this perhaps closer to the border I'll post it on here again!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links