Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trojans And The Recent Post

bothwell_buyer

Wunnerful. Just read the last posts on the malware. Dunno where I got infected (wisnae ma fault as all ma whisky is at least 40%. McAfee said I had 22 trojans altho it wouldn't remove any. I also had odd things happening as well.

I upgraded my computer about the same time with a new motherboard; cpu; graphics card and moved to windows 7.

After many happy hours of working between my laptop and the main computer, I isolated the trojan to the windows.old files and found said trojan which I trashed. Uninstalled McAfee as they wanted a fee to sort the problem despite us paying a subscription for the network here to be 'protected'.

Tried Stinger which just identified where the trojan was living, and after manually removing it with some 67% malt, I switched to AVG to do a full scan and everything seems better now. I hope I didn't affect (infect?) anyone unduly / anymore than I usually do :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had the warning come up on my PC to say TOC wasnt safe. I noted that a box for AVG popped up to say the file had been blocked

Did a full scan with AVG, No infections found, did a full scan with Malwarebytes which I have installed on my PC, that found some Malware which was deleted, all is fine with the PC

AVG shines through yet again, and it's FREE!

Kingo :thumbsup:

I had the warning come up on my PC to say TOC wasnt safe. I noted that a box for AVG popped up to say the file had been blocked

Did a full scan with AVG, No infections found, did a full scan with Malwarebytes which I have installed on my PC, that found some Malware which was deleted, all is fine with the PC

AVG popped up and blocked the file like yours Kingo. It certainly is an excellent free programe. :toast:

AVG popped up and blocked the file like yours Kingo. It certainly is an excellent free programe. :toast:

The paid version is even better £ 49.00 for two years :thumbsup:

Paid? :eek: Since when did you know about those? :rolleyes:

Paid? :eek: Since when did you know about those? :rolleyes:

I'll have you know all of my extensive range of software is bought and paid for, being a Microsoft Beta tester does not allow for piracy... Aaghh :arrgg-matey:

Theres a new one - up here we get grouse beaters; wife beaters; but never met a microsoft beater!!

You work near Somalia too??

I heard Vic had a Microsoft Beater... :eek:

That's why he uses those little blue pills :lol:

cording to the news today, theres a new breed up here called Ranger Beaters ?? Beating Rangers appears to be about to become an offence. In the past it used to be a cause of celebration. Confused ???

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links