Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Display To Show Mpg?

zetor

I have a LH drive Auris HSD and was hoping to change the display to show MPG just like I could in the Corolla but I don't see the possibility to do this in the set up menu as it just shows metric l/km, just wondered if there was a way around this to get MPG, does this mean the RH models can only select MPG and l/km isn't available to them?

On the RHD Prius there is a button to change from MPH to KMH, doesn't the Auris HSD have this? After all it's basically the same car??

On the RHD Prius there is a button to change from MPH to KMH, doesn't the Auris HSD have this? After all it's basically the same car??

I didn't see that option in the set up menu, the sub menu shows Units and when I select that there is no mpg in the list, I'll have to go through the manual again I think.

It seems the only options I have in the Units menu is litres per 100km and km per litre, I wonder if imperial measurements have to be turned on somewhere else before they show in the Units menu?

I have the option to switch between all the units, just keep going deeper into the menus

I'm wondering if, like ordinary LHD cars, they only have KM/h on the soeedo etc, and MPG is not an option...

I'm begining to think that you are correct, only thing is that my LH Corolla did show mpg or litres/100km, I guess I need someone with a LH drive Auris HSD to check their's and let us know.

Check with a Toyota dealer, to be 100% sure. It could need a software update, after all it's only a matter of calculation and presentation.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links