Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Please Help

macster

Hey.

I'm a complete novice when it comes to cars and wonder if somebody can help me out here. I have an MR2 (mark 1 T-bar), 1989, and need new wiper blade refills.... I've been looking all over the web but not sure exactly what it is I should order - is it just the size that matters (no pun).... ie. my current blades are 450mm - can I just buy any make/model blades as long as they are 450mm? Wil they fit ok? Or is there something else to look out for?..

Sorry to ask such a dumb question I'm sure all you techies wil be falling asleep, but be grateful for some guidance. :help::thumbsup:

Simon

Ok either it wasn't a dumb question, or it was a very dumb question that no body can be bthered to answer lol :unsure:

OK I'll play. Just pop along to your local Halfords store and buy yourself a pair of blades or if you are on a tight budget a pair of wiper refills. You'll probably want 18 inch ones but if you check in the application book thats stuck on the rack nearby it will give you a reference number. If you can afford them I would reccommend getting a pair of Bosch blades. They will be easier to fit than refills and are better quality than Halfords own brand

guess i'll throw in my 2p.

Whilst Bosch r decent blades, me and a fair few others hav found that the orig toyota wipers are the best for the mkII. not 100% sure if its the same for the mkI.

Also i can't check atm but fensport would prolly do official blades for the mkI also, as they r a fair bit cheaper than a T garage.

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links