Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Full Screen Sat Nav

SteveRav4

Hi Toyota People

I have been told by toyota sales guys that you cant have a full sat nav fitted after you buy a new car, it has to be fitted at the factory, is this true ? because this was an option but was told that it would delay the deliver by about 6 wks ! um also I was interested in the choice of the anthracite wheels ( 17") like the 18"ones that come standard on the SR Model, but was told I would have to purchase these as an addition, and would be stuck with 4 standard silver wheels to " sell " , so I really don't get a choice. And have to fork out £800+, rather than the difference between the two. Has anyone had similar probs or can shed any light on this matter.

Regards Steve

Seems a little stubborn to say the least! Did the salesman not want your custom? I would've been tempted to try a different dealership to see if it was a case won't more than can't make the changes.

I'm sure someone on here will be able to give you a definitive answer though.

You can't have the B9017 fitted @ the dealer, i.e.the one with hard disk and rev camera attached. It is factory fit.

I believe the dealer can fit something like a TNS510, which I don't think is hard disk based.

TNS510 Install instructions:

http://www.toyota-tech.eu/aimuploads/{07004F44-6B59-762C-7795-3880EB486B59}/RAV4_TNS_510_RHD_PZ445_00333_00_AIM_001_503_1.pdf

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links