Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

D Din Fascia Kit And Potential Car Stereo's

deej78

Hi Guys,

Can someone be kind enough to advise me on how to get a new car stereo into my Auris.

I understand I need a fascia kit to enable a Sony, Kenwood etc to be installed. My only worry with this, is the new fascia actually matching my nice Auris texture and colour. Is there a perfect unit for an Auris? Original Toyota Units?

I found this fascia kit, http://www.dvbcaraudio.co.uk/toyota-auris-double-facia-free-delivery-p-3932.html , not sure on the quality though.

Unit wise I would love something with a removable front panel, I like Sat Nav, and definitely SD or USB input/ bluetooth around the £400 tops. Whats the most popular unit?

Any help is greatly appreciated Thanks!

I am swapping out my alpine unit (iva w502r), it is a double din DVD unit. I have all the steering wheel connector and facia and surrounds as well. I am changing my Auris and that is why I am doing this.

I never made the effort of making it the same colour as the surround trim though, for that you have have to spray paint it.

If you are interested PM me.

Thanks for the reply T Sport.. wondering... will the steering wheel element work in my standard Terra model? Nothing at the steering wheel at the moment. Sorry if I am covering stuff already talked about its just I am a starter when it comes to this type of thing. Thanks!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links