Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Aurs 2.0 D4D

shinyd4d

this is my auris 2.0 d4d , after giving my thirsty 325i bmw to the wife ,she only does short journeys and i sold her 328i because it was older . i am very happy with the car - economical , quite powerfull and discreet . i have put on new alloys , tms springs and wind deflectors and next i am going to put on an oval stainless exhaust .

post-101751-0-86429500-1301843161_thumb.

Very nice, how do you find the ride on lower profile tyres and stiffer springs? Handle any better?

Very nice, how do you find the ride on lower profile tyres and stiffer springs? Handle any better?

thanks.suspension a little bit stiffer but handles alot better than original, did have some 18" on but way to hard . the tms springs are not much harder .

Selling the 18"? Any pics? I'm looking for some new wheels but struggling to find some I like...

Selling the 18"? Any pics? I'm looking for some new wheels but struggling to find some I like...

sold the wheels about 4 week ago , i got these ones off eBay .personally if you can get sr wheels go for them - original and look decent .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links