Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ach Well It Had To Happen

Big Kev

A mere three weeks ago, Anchorman came to Scotland and fitted Reversing Sensors to my SR180 (Funnerburd Wan). What this guy will do in return for ludicrous amounts of alcohol and a curry astounds me...

Obviously, wife's 3 door(Funnerburd Too) was a bit put out by not getting a set of reversey beep beeps for itself, and decided to charge backwards with wife in driving seat and ram into neighbour's 7 seat Citroen thingy.

No damage except a courtesy replacement of his front number plate, but the wee corner bumper protrusional plasticky bit of her rear bumper is smashed. (PM'd King of Parts for a price.) Will also now look at possibility of fitting sensors to this offending vehicle....she cannot understand why her wee Rav should behave like this, when she's such a careful lady driver....

If anyone has the rear offside bumper extrusion in their garage for some strange reason, PM me before Parts King wakes up and sends me a heart attack e-mail...!!!

Big Kev :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Fair do's Kev, them Citroen thingys are easy to miss. Meanwhile you can't even avoid a great big f*** off wheely bin.

I don't know about reversy beep beeps, it strikes me the very nice peeps who live in your street might appreciate you both having reversing bleepers fitted for everybody's safety!

Where's me flack jacket.............

Just to explain, the main reason Funnerburd Wan now has Reversey Beep Beeps is that I reversed into the SAME neighbour's wheely bin a while back (you cannot imagine the BOOM an empty wheely bin makes when you hit it...). I looked in my rear view mirror expecting to see the bass drum player of a Salvation Army Band flattened against my rear window....nah....a big brown wheely bin scudding up a luckily empty driveway.

Ye had to be there....

Backward Kev :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links