Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Suspension Prado Kzj95W

Ekendra

I own a Prado (1KZ-TE)+(KZJ95W) 1997 model.

I have recently replaced the rear coil springs with Toyota coil springs (part no: 48231-6A450) and fitted Tokico shockabsorbers. I did this as the rear was "bottoming" every time I went over a 3" to 4" road bumb. Unfortunately this did not help as the "bottoming" continued.

I have shown the vehicle to the OME and King Springs dealers in Colombo and they say that the coils are too soft. On a test done by the Kings dealer, he showed me that the space between the rear bump stopper and the axel was only about 3/4" with a load of three person in the back seat with a full tank of diesel.

I would like to purchase King coils and Ranco shocks since OME coil springs/shockabsorbers are relatively more expensive than King coil springs (part no: KTRR-59)/Rancho shockabsorbers (RS5000).

I shall be very grateful if I can receive expert views on which combination I should use. I have already spent quite a bit on Toyota/Tokico and I do now wish to make the wrong decision.

Thank you

Regards - Ekendra

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links