Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello

chefdriver

Hello,

I am registered today as Chefdriver. The name is based on my fondness for cooking, and the fact that I've been a professional driver for more then 30 years. I've driven everything from motorcycles, cars, to 22+ wheeled tractor-trailers.

I've owned a couple of Toyota's in the past, I used to have a 1985 Toyota 4wd pick up that was great on gas, but the frame finally rusted out from under me and I did not have a garage or a place to repair (including the funds) the frame. That truck went anywhere. I live in the State of Maine, USA and we get a good fair amount of snow come winter and severe cold (temps of -20 degrees F and below). The truck always went no matter what. Last year a friend was looking for a truck and we came across a 1985 pick up with a 4 way plow for 800 bucks and he didn't buy it and I'm now kicking myself for not purchasing it either.

I currently own a 2003 Toyota Corolla CE. I bought this past January from my wife's niece, it had 189,000 miles on it. It now has just under 197,000 miles. I have a check engine light on that I can't seem to identify the problem with and plan on bringing that topic up in the appropriate forum section. Toyota wasn't much help so I'm hoping the people here can help. Nothing like the owners who have experience the same problems and discussed what works best for them to help diagnose and solve the issues, then a dealer playing pick and choose at my expense.

So I'll thank everyone that may help right off the bat, and I'm looking forward to good discussions within the forum, and who knows I may be able to contribute good info back to you. Thank you.

Welcome to TOC :thumbsup:

Hi and welcome to toc.

Welcome to the forum. haha.... theres a few folk in Scotland looking at buying ploughs after the snow we had in the last 2 winters.

We have a JCB with a large bucket in our charity project but the trouble was nobody could get to the yard where it is stored !!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links