Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello

Flavio Tercel

Hello people Im Flavio, I live in Miami, FL and I have a stick shift 1993 Toyota Tercel which I bought about 2 days. :thumbsup: what Im gonna do now is to install my Cd player... Does any know whow to take off the front panel ??? Ill try to do it, which I think is not going to be a biggie, but help would be appreciated :D

Hi Flavio!

Another Tercel - that's great, Vince was feeling lonely :lol:

Sorry can't help you with the CD player, but welcome anyways :thumbsup:

ahahahaha :lol: that is great! who sent you here flavio? most people go to tercelonline.com or diboliqueracing.com. i can help you a grip with your car. i have a modded 92 and i know tons about the cars in general. let me know if you have any other questions.

front panel is a cinch. it pops up from the bottom. pull the bezel toward you at the botom of it. dont force it if it wont go cause you could possibly snap the tabs on the top. basically there are two clips at the bottom and two tabs at the top. pop out the bottom and pull it down/toward you. i can take pics if this isnt clear enough for you. peace.

vince

I found the site on Altavista.com and I decided to join it, cause I want to learn a thing or two about a thing or two... hehe... I forgot to write it in the first post, My dad also owns a 1989 Toyota Corolla and the coolest thing is that she is gonna reach 200K miles soon, and she is still standing :thumbsup:

P.S. Is this an European Club/Message board ???

its mainly a europe based club but we've got quite a few members overseas now..

but anyways, welcome to TOC :thumbsup:

J

miami! not fair!

welcome mate (with a green and envyous notion!)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links