Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Be Careful Drivin Around At Night!

EircamAE86

I cant believe i forgot to tell you this one,,, a few week ago i drove into town (Doncaster) to pick up a mate from the pub. Anyway to cut a long story short i was driving up past this night club called trilogy when i saw 2 blokes fighting in the que & then out on the road in front of me, i was doin about 25mph. Well anyway one of em had the other guy in a head lock and charged at the car, so i accelerated and swerved. The next thing i heard was a massive bang (the guys head popping off the car), his head had come straight off my rear 1/4 panel!!!!!!!

Stupid wa*ker he could have killed em. I looked in the mirror and saw the 2 of em gettin back up so i went round the corner to inspect the car, wasnt stoppin there and gettin involved well anyway ckeck out me rear 1/4.

not too bad it looks worse than that trust me

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/gallery/al.../good.sized.jpg

thats bad luck m8..nimo body repairs will get it out for u about £20

NBR wintec house subikhorpe

wow just want to say thats a bluddy nice example you got there :thumbsup: . That guy musta had a very thick head to create a dent like that :lol:

:eek:

Aah Saturday nights in Yorkshire! how I miss the weekend entertainment of 2 guys beating the bejeezuss out of each other because neither of them copped off with anyone.

I've never heard of throwing somebody in front of a car though! (Surely that could be seen as attempted murder!)

Hope the damage isn't too bad to the car, that guy must have had one hell of a headache the next day. :crutchy:

LOL sorry to hear about your car m8, but that's an awesomly funny story :lol::lol::lol:

Of course it could have been horrendous, but it wasn't.... I wish I could tell people that someone's head had bounced off my car at 30mph, i'd pay the £20 repair just to be able to tell the story :lol:

It's like a sketch out of the simpsons or a jim carrey film or something :D :thumbsup:

(nice car too!)

Hi EircamAE86

Great looking car you have there mate. Shame about the damage done to your car. Hopefully someone like dent master will be able to put it right for you :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Sure I accelerated, i did nt want two big burly yorkshire bonding across my bonnet.

Ah well, when i went to that club the other night i told the bouncers (after about 15 pints) and ya they remembered it and all, and ya they had a good laugh to.

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links