Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Contact Member Name Treuno

damo31

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has anyway of contacting this member:

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showuser=10505

I have recently bought a corolla that previously belonged to this member and i would like to get some history on it? I see he hasnt been active on this site for quite some time but if anyone could help me out id be greatful!!:)

Click the link you inserted and look on the lower left hand side, it says CLICK HERE to email this person (or similar cant remember the exact words)

It will send a PM to his registered email address, that is if he still uses it, otherwise you a furkled :D:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Click the link you inserted and look on the lower left hand side, it says CLICK HERE to email this person (or similar cant remember the exact words)

It will send a PM to his registered email address, that is if he still uses it, otherwise you a furkled :D:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Cheers for the advice dude but already tried that and its not happening! Would any of the site administrators be able to help, Would love to find out something about the car and i think this member is interested in knowing of the cars location now.

Cheers again.

• 4 weeks later...

Any help would be much appreicated.:)

Fraid no one's going to be able to help you there bud, nobody's got any more information than you methinks

Fraid no one's going to be able to help you there bud, nobody's got any more information than you methinks

Do you think administration services would have any contact information for him??

nope!

all they've got is his registered email and if you can't contact him on that I doubt they'll be able too

Edited by Norfolk n Chance
His personal info should stay just that... personal! Posting members personal details is a massive invasion of privacy and will be removed!

i don't understand, the topic is asking for the members contact information, and im getting in trouble for posting it? How is this thread still open and not deleted if the answer to it violates the rules?

Because the advice above is to PM the member... that is fine and the only help we can offer.

Your post contained sensitive personal information which breaches the Data Protection Act which is why it was removed.

How would you feel if all your personal data was posted on the internet when we live in a world where identity theft is common place??

Gotta agree mate, being a law student N&C did the right thing, if this club was seen to be in breach of the DPA it would be closed down, simple as.

Laws very stringent.

I reckon the thread should be locked anyway as it has run it's course.

Guys I apologise if i have offended anyone or caused anyone grief, I really should have stated to PM me with details, to offend or invaid privicy is the last thing i want to do. I did see a thread from yeas ago where the member is asking about the location of the car, which i have now, it is a D reg Corolla gt Coupe. I was hoping to make contact and share information on the car.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links