Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dipstick Women Shoppers

Phoenix999

Why oh why oh why do women shoppers walk along in one direction and then look another, sometimes over their shoulders :help:

I was in my local shopping centre and had a woman bump into me simply because she could not look where she was going :ffs: I tried to avoid her but a mother with baby buggy stopped me from doing so :huh:

The woman who walked into me gave me a filthy look and swore at me as if it was my fault :censor: :eek: I simply replied that she should look in the direction that she is walking.... maybe I should have told her to **** *** :rolleyes:

Its a damn good job that women look through the windscreen when driving, well most of the time anyway! :lol:

I thought you knew that women have eyes in the back of their head ? :lol: :lol:

women notice more accidents than men,more so when looking in their rear view mirros.

Why oh why oh why do women shoppers walk along in one direction and then look another, sometimes over their shoulders :help:

I was in my local shopping centre and had a woman bump into me simply because she could not look where she was going :ffs: I tried to avoid her but a mother with baby buggy stopped me from doing so :huh:

The woman who walked into me gave me a filthy look and swore at me as if it was my fault :censor: :eek: I simply replied that she should look in the direction that she is walking.... maybe I should have told her to **** *** :rolleyes:

Its a damn good job that women look through the windscreen when driving, well most of the time anyway! :lol:

They should be kept in the kitchen out of harms way :rolleyes: :D

With a chain long enough to reach the bedroom via the front room bar.

With a chain long enough to reach the bedroom via the front room bar.

Well sorted! :thumbsup::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links