Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alloys

Lorna2

I'm getting new alloys and have been told it will take an hour and a half to change them over. Why does it take so long?

I'm getting new alloys and have been told it will take an hour and a half to change them over. Why does it take so long?

Hello, I'm not 100% on the answer but if your car is being done at a Toyota dealers they will need to remove the tyres and fit them to the new wheels then balance them, after this Toyota normally carry out a free safety inspection and also wash the car for you.

Regards Pete.

Hello, I'm not 100% on the answer but if your car is being done at a Toyota dealers they will need to remove the tyres and fit them to the new wheels then balance them, after this Toyota normally carry out a free safety inspection and also wash the car for you.

Regards Pete.

Thanks Pete,

Yes its getting done at Toyota dealers - wouldn't take my car anywhere else :)

All done and only took an hour, including safety check and washing the car. Had a look round at the Aygo, IQ, and Auris - all very nice. No point in looking at the Yaris yet as I'm waiting for the new shape.

All done and only took an hour, including safety check and washing the car. Had a look round at the Aygo, IQ, and Auris - all very nice. No point in looking at the Yaris yet as I'm waiting for the new shape.

There you go Lorna! ................. Simples ;).

Pete.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links