Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Know Any Nearly New Deals?

ecfc

Hi. We are in london and looking for a v good deal on a new or nearly new mmt 5dr Aygo?

Anyone got advice for us novices please?

Many thanks

Hi. We are in london and looking for a v good deal on a new or nearly new mmt 5dr Aygo?

Many thanks

Hi,

I have a May 2008 silver 5 door Aygo Platinum MMT with aircon and bluetooth phone kit. Serviced all three times at Jemca Toyota. 9,000 miles on the clock, 10 months tax, Mint condition. One non-smoker, pet free owner from new £6,500. Interested?

Best wishes,

Simon

thanks simon.

it's our first car - at the age of 41 - so we really would like a dealership warranty.

Would really welcome any pointers that people can give us.

Thanks again.

Many thanks

61 plates will start on the 1st of September so now until the end of August would be a good time to look for a pre-registered, or possibly ex demonstrator Aygo at your local Toyota dealer :thumbsup:

About to order our Aygo - our first car, and with our tenth wedding anniversary on 1 September, it would be rude not to wait for the new plate and pick it up on 1/9/11. Really excited.

One question. We're buying from a Toyota dealership and 'our car' is in stock now. It's not been used as a demo car though and, if we wait til 1/9/11, we're told we'll get the new plate on it.

Is this 100% normal? Is there anything to look for on the documentation - maybe to ensure that we're shown as the first owners of the car or something?

Sorry to ask a silly question. I'm partially sighted so never really thought I'd have a car, but my wife has decided to take to driving again - about 20 years after giving up she's having refresher lessons - so this really is a dream come true.

Many thanks

Al

Absolutely normal. It's so close to the first of september I'd be surprised if the dealer had let you have it before then anyway!!!

As to the documentation, it deoends what the dealer is like and what you ordered.

You WILL get:-

Invoice and receipt, handbook wallet, hp details will probably follow within a couple of weeks.

The dealer will show you over the car, explaining where and what the controls are, although with the Aygo they are pretty basic and easy to grasp.

If you ordered it, you will get the paperwork for Supaguard or gard-x,

The whole lot may come in a fancy folder or envelope.

You MAY get:-

A tick sheet detailing the handover process,

Can't immediately think of anything else... Just make sure any extras you ordered have been fitted.

Enjoy the car :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links