Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Iq For The First Time In A Racing Game

MartinWhite

Dear Toyota users

I'm a developer of a Facebook based racing game named StreetRally. We have launched our beta test version and are looking for the best choise of cars to add to our game.

One of the cars we chose is the Toyota IQ because we have understood that it's described as a small car with an attitude. As we are looking for feedback to our game, we'd also be really greateful if the users of this forum, who are acquiented with the Toyota IQ could find a minute of two to check out whether they like that car in our game or not. There aren't any other communities from where we could get some relevant feedback on this specific car on which we could change our game. We will write down all the feedback we get from this topic and will seriously take it under consideration when developing our game.

You will find the game here: http://apps.facebook.com/streetrally

Just follow the instructions and you'll soon find your way to the car dealers section from where you can also buy the Toyota IQ.

Thank you and I'm looking forward for any kinds of feedback

Martin

• 2 weeks later...

Well first of all, couldn't get the game to work at all on Firefox 5.0 32-bit running on Windows 7 64-bit, although when I loaded it in Google Chrome 32-bit it worked fine.

The colours on the car didn't represent what I had clicked on in the palette, which is a shame as I was really after an iQ in british racing green.

Play wise, it kinda reminds me of Circuit Breakers for the old Playstation 1, only a lot harder to control. I suspect that might be down to using a keyboard rather than a game pad. I'm certainly a lot better driving my own iQ than I am the virtual version :P even with the handling upgrades.

I know graphics are limited with these sorts of games, but it would be nice to have a 360 degree view of your modded ride.

All in all, a nice attempt, and I look forward to seeing where this game goes.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links