Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ive Joined The Club.

l33nces AYGO

Hi there everyone, I have bit the bullet and joined the super mini revolution and got myself a 2008 Aygo platinum. I part X'd my awful 55 plate astra sri 150 after 3 years of trouble. I have got the aygo as my cheap as chips commute mobile, as I currently have to do a 50 mile round trip 7days out of 9 to work and back. With toyotas rep being alot better than vauxhall's im hoping for trouble free motoring. The aygo only had 15k on it so all fingers crossed that she will be a beaut! I pick her up tomorrow and cant wait!!!!

I just wanted to update. so far.... I absolutely love this motor. Ok its never going to win any land speed records or beat a porsche off the line however it will happily tinker along the motorway at 60- 70 even 80mph and i even managed to top it out at a very reasonable speed for when im running late for work. Yes it only has one front wiper blade but the flat blade ive just ordered should look nicer. and i think i may go for a 16 inch rear blade to help me see more, lol! Also i may need to invest in an alarm as mine seems to be missing one. I was really worried at 1st if i was doing the right thing, i now think i should have done it sooner! very happy aygo owner!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links