Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Style Low Profile Number Plates?

Fizz

Si, I agree,they look sooo cheap, but at that price they are just a clear rip off, £50, crikey, save the money get some honeycombe backed, 3D style lettering...far better :thumbsup:

I saw a couple of teenagers with an old Merc and these plates, which just screamed out Max Power to me... I'd never seen them before, so thought they were illegal, but I suppose that the lettering is clear which is all that matters to the police.

Look wierd tho!

Pav :thumbsup:

look ok on a black car!

look ok on a black car!

You gonna get some Steve?! :P

p.s I see you got the plate on, looks cool. :thumbsup:

its me i have a front one only and did it myself for the cost of a standard plate £7, did it out of boredom and fink its alright but its personal preference,

:(

its me i have a front one only and did it myself for the cost of a standard plate £7, did it out of boredom and fink its alright but its personal preference,

:(

:thumbsup:

Life would be boring if we were all the same. Be proud of your plate!

Don't like those at all. Even if they are legal, I bet half the police don't know that! Looking for hassle using those I reckon and come on £50.00???

I consulted a Police Traffic Instructor about numberplates since I wanted to cut a set down (the Previa has a short private plate and the front lends itself to a short plate).

He told me that the latest regulations (recently updated, designed to make a plate more easily readable by cameras!) require a set numberplate size, border and the name of the manufacturers underneath. These don't look legal.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links