Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mixing Yokohama Geolander G91 With Geolandar A/t-S G012

2ton

Hi,

I need to replace the front tyres on my 2008 RAV4. I still have the 4 original equipment tyres fitted (Yokohama Geolander G91). I'm guessing these are a standard all weather tyre (hard to find information about these tyres). I want to replace these with an all terrain tyre (Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S G012) but at £128 each I can't afford to replace all four at over £500 in one go! Is it safe to initially replace the front tyres with Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S G012 leaving the Yokohama Geolander G91's on the back? Both are 225/65 R17 H but the G91's have a load limit of 101 where are as the A/T-S G012 have a load limit of 102, I'm guessing these makes no difference.

Cheers

Stephen

Hi,

I need to replace the front tyres on my 2008 RAV4. I still have the 4 original equipment tyres fitted (Yokohama Geolander G91). I'm guessing these are a standard all weather tyre (hard to find information about these tyres). I want to replace these with an all terrain tyre (Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S G012) but at £128 each I can't afford to replace all four at over £500 in one go! Is it safe to initially replace the front tyres with Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S G012 leaving the Yokohama Geolander G91's on the back? Both are 225/65 R17 H but the G91's have a load limit of 101 where are as the A/T-S G012 have a load limit of 102, I'm guessing these makes no difference.

Cheers

Stephen

hello mate

I also have G91 since 2007 (60.5k kms on the clock) -- the grip is still 5 mm. you have to have a pair of wheels as the same on each axis but fore and aft ones might be other gripped. Yes it is correct G91 are standard types after assembling. But try to google to source their description etc. Cheers/Igor

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links