Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Iso Extension

Donny_Aygo

Hi all,

I am looking to get an ISO extension lead for my factory headunit as I am planning on fitting an amplifier and don't want to splice into the existing wiring loom.

Before I buy I just want to make sure I am looking at the right connector for the job. This is the one I am looking at, could anyone confirm if the Aygo has a standard connector. My link

Thanks.

The connectors are correct, but the one you're linking is only for the Speakers, will that be enough?

For an amplifier I'd recomend to run a separate wire from the Battery to the amp anyway.

If you need a "remote" signal from the OEM radio I'd advise you to get a green mini-ISO connector

too. I'd have to look up which pin you'd need, but there is a pin that goes to +12V with the ignition

on AND when the ignition is off, but the radio is on (like you can do once after powering down the car).

Thanks. Yep just need it for the Speakers as I am wiring the amp to the high level inputs and wanted to keep it neat by not cutting into the existing loom.

I've got the power cable sorted through the grommit above the pedals and also found one of your previous posts for the remote signal. Cheers!

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links