Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Suspension Systems

knowlson

Ok in the next month or so I am going to change my suspension setup. Just wondering what everyone thinks I should go for. I don’t want a soft ride I like to feel the road but at the moment my car is a little bit too hard over bumps.

My choices are

All round Knois shocks with my TTE Springs

All round KYB AGX shocks with my TTE Springs

Tokico blue shocks with my TTE Springs

Tokico blue shocks with Ground Control Springs

I am thinking of going with the Tokico blue shocks and the ground control springs to give me the most flexibility.

what does everyone think I should go for?? :help:

I looked at the Ground Control site, but I can't see what makes their springs so special. I tried almost every page on the site and I don't see it in B&W.

Ground Control Spings for the Corolla

gc_4.jpg

also I was thinking about the skunk2 ones

skunk2_Coilovers-2.jpg

here are the tokico shocks

tokico-hp.jpg

but what is so special about them (I'm serious)?

Ok

Us poor old E11 owners don’t get much choice for suspension springs for our car and it sucks big time Ground control have the ability to get any 2.50 inches inside diameter spring then you select a spring taking into account the actual spring rate, how many inches the spring can be compressed before it coil binds and how many pounds of force it takes compress the sping.

So for me with a big old 4agze heavy engine under my bonnet they are great :thumbsup: as all the springs everyone else sells will be for an E11 with a 4afe which is loads lighter then my 4agze :lol:

Hope that makes sense mate I am not a technical genius when it comes to suspension :lol::lol:

Oh yeah they are red and gold and look cool :thumbsup::lol::lol:

some info on the Tokico suspension

A major advantage of TOKICO'S advanced technology is the ability to meet a wide variety of needs and desires. TOKICO Performance shock absorbers combine the security of good adhesion, stability and good ride quality desired by families, while also providing the kind of responsive steering and handling balance so prized by enthusiast drivers. Older technology sacrificed ride for good handling. This meant you could have either comfort or performance. With TOKICO you can have both

Hope that makes sense mate I am not a technical genius when it comes to suspension :lol::lol:

Yeah, it does :thumbsup: . I'm just surprised that they don't have a page "Why We're Better Than The Rest" on their web-site. They just seem to take it as read that everyone knows that they are the best :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links