Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MY24 Corolla TS

Devon Aygo

Build slots for MY23 Corolla 2.0 Touring sport are now fully allocated and no further orders are being accepted.

As a result details of MY24 Corolla 2.0 TS have been released and order books open 1st September.

Icon

• Gains Smart entry with Digital key

Design

Nanoe X Air purifier

Excel

• Nanoe X Air purifier
  • JBL sound system
  • New Colour Option Super Green BiTone

GR Sport

image.thumb.png.18d8ceac34521aa51d1c9d06400589d9.pngimage.thumb.png.7cc03dd2d377a31c8d75d888ebcde619.pngimage.thumb.png.8c4c26b1e888e553b7ef4758713c490b.png

• Like 7

Don’t think I’ll cancel my existing order for MY23 TS Excel due in December, for these few extras! Any news if the TSS will be updated from ver 3.0 at this time ?

• Like 1

Oof that green!

Blooming just ordered my corolla a week ago!

• Haha 1

Do we have bright colors like yellow, bright green, pearl, or silver white? I still prefer white because no extra cost. 

• Like 1

Is there a brochure on the changes like there was last year? 
That green bitone looks awful to me, the TS needed the bitone option but what possessed them to choose bright green, granted someone will like it

• Thanks 1

Don’t mind the camouflage green, but give me a key fob and physical key anytime. My iPhones nearly always flat, I can imagine the phone alarm not working, waking late then not being able to get into the car on a cold frosty morning because the phone Battery has died again 😀

27 minutes ago, simond64 said:

IThat green bitone looks awful to me, the TS needed the bitone option but what possessed them to choose bright green, granted someone will like it

I do! 🤣

Toyota offers for different  markets bi tone coloured cars with white roofs instead of black and although can look a bit retro it is somehow more in line with current climate and the heat during  summer time. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Basil-BarryC said:

Don’t mind the camouflage green, but give me a key fob and physical key anytime. My iPhones nearly always flat, I can imagine the phone alarm not working, waking late then not being able to get into the car on a cold frosty morning because the phone battery has died again 😀

Does this mean from 2024 the key fob is history? How does the proximity work with smart enter then with a phone and is it prone to hacker attack, what technology does it use? We already use Faraday pouches with key fobs, so I’d like to know a phone digital key can’t be compromised

16 minutes ago, simond64 said:

Does this mean from 2024 the key fob is history? How does the proximity work with smart enter then with a phone and is it prone to hacker attack, what technology does it use? We already use faraday pouches with key fobs, so I’d like to know a phone digital key can’t be compromised

States “physical key alternative using smartphone “ not sure if you’ll get a key fob as well?

Good point about a phone being hacked though !

Thinking about it must be an option - not everyone has a smartphone 

Edited by Basil-BarryC

I really don’t think it’s going to be the only method, it will just be availability should you want to use it.

• Like 1

Toyota is really taking the ***** here with the JBL sound system … MY22 yes , MY23 no , MY24 yes …. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/18/2023 at 11:18 PM, Devon Aygo said:

Build slots for MY23 Corolla 2.0 Touring sport are now fully allocated and no further orders are being accepted.

As a result details of MY24 Corolla 2.0 TS have been released and order books open 1st September.

Icon

Design

Nanoe X Air purifier

Excel

• Nanoe X Air purifier
  • JBL sound system

GR Sport

image.thumb.png.18d8ceac34521aa51d1c9d06400589d9.pngimage.thumb.png.7cc03dd2d377a31c8d75d888ebcde619.pngimage.thumb.png.8c4c26b1e888e553b7ef4758713c490b.png

Are these changes just applicable to the 2.0 versions, or the 1.8 as well? And is the 1.8 MY23 also closed for orders?

On 8/24/2023 at 10:54 PM, AYGOgummy said:

Are these changes just applicable to the 2.0 versions, or the 1.8 as well? And is the 1.8 MY23 also closed for orders?

It is likely the 1.8 will follow suit per the 2.0 but as there are still order slots available for 1.8 details have yet to published 

• Like 1

On 8/20/2023 at 4:23 PM, TonyHSD said:

Toyota offers for different  markets bi tone coloured cars with white roofs instead of black and although can look a bit retro it is somehow more in line with current climate and the heat during  summer time. 

Is the bi-tone option available for the TS in the U.K.? 

• 4 weeks later...

@Devon Aygo any news on MY24 hatchback? Being pestered to change by dealer but definitely going to wait assuming hatch has jbl. Would miss that too much to not wait a few months.

18 hours ago, trashman1965 said:

@Devon Aygo any news on MY24 hatchback? Being pestered to change by dealer but definitely going to wait assuming hatch has jbl. Would miss that too much to not wait a few months.

Answered my own question...order books appear to be open for MY24 hatch and it does have JBL (Excel) according to my dealer. Picking a colour (not the green!) then will probably place order tomorrow. Going to cost more due to finance now, but if I kept current would need loan for the final payment anyway. Likely delivery march so few months of 0% yet.

Now the choice between scarlet flare bi-tone which I think looks awesome or decuma grey. First bit more than quoted, second bit less, both i think look great when waxed up, but scarlet flare winning right now.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bewA said:

Go green, you know you want to!!! 😂

am I the only one who likes the green? 😏

• 1 month later...
On 8/20/2023 at 4:39 PM, simond64 said:

Does this mean from 2024 the key fob is history? How does the proximity work with smart enter then with a phone and is it prone to hacker attack, what technology does it use? We already use faraday pouches with key fobs, so I’d like to know a phone digital key can’t be compromised

Does that mean if your phone breaks or in for repair you are locked out of your car

22 hours ago, Roker said:

Does that mean if your phone breaks or in for repair you are locked out of your car

I can't comment on Toyota's implementation, though I'd be surprised if this is the case. The Fob is always available as a backup, and can be used if you lose/damage your phone. That's how all the other manufacturers implement such systems. In terms of technology, the system would most likely be using NFC. So you'd need to very close to the receiver to unlock the door. It works exactly the same as your credit card's contactless payment system.

Hi all!

Are those upgrades only for the UK market? In my country (EU) I see some news articles referring to all these updates except the JBL soundsystem. Usually these news articles are a copy one of the other, so if one missed it, all of them did. The official Toyota website is not up to date either..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links