Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Carina E

thekaratekid24

Hi

My name is Bhavi and i just wanted to join the owners club to find out more about my 'dad's' car.

My dad's car is special as i have literally grown up with it but it has come to a point where he is looking to sell it. My dad is unsure because its a good solid car.

It did 120,000 miles on its original clutch! and is still going right now at 157,000 miles.

I wanted to ask about the wheels that come on an original Toyota Carina E. My dad's car is maroon but the only weird thing is that it appears to be longer than those which cabbies drive around in.

Everything is original with all the interior and exterior aside from a Halfords replacement mirror and a second grade clutch.

Anyway, the car has some wheels and the name of them which i can't clearly make out begins with 'z' so i want to ask if you know of them.

Thanks

bhavi- thekaratekid24

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't understand if you wanted to know the size of the wheels for CarinaE or the name of your dad's wheels.

The standard size was: 175/70R14; 185/65R14 86H; 185/65R14 86V or 195/60R15

The standard size of wheels is stated in the owners manual.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links