Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Someone Had A Problem With Their Knob..............

Davrav

or a might get ma big Fifeonian mucker to paint it tartan......

I can just hear Big Kev doing his best impression of Private Fraser.......Were doomed, I tell thee, doomed, it's the mad staring eyes ya noo :lol:

Davrav Rules...OK?

Yous'll nae bin ta ma hoose then Kev :rolleyes:

That is not the part number for a T180 knob, not sure what it looks like, price is correct tho

Knobby :thumbsup:

Based on the fact that I am an early retired person, and that the person who was looking for a new knob would more than likely be a working person,so away when sale ended, I offered the ebayer £20.00 for her NEW knob, with every intent on selling it to the Forum member who was looking for one at NO PROFIT WHATSOEVER...that's what we're all here for, non...? Said Forum member is now sorted.....AND.....

The lovely wee lady has accepted my offer, and the deal is doned.....then along comes our Guru of Bits with these prices !!! Being one with sweaty hands who rests it on the gear knob (ah know Anchs....get off ma back...!!!), BASED ON INFORMATION NOW TO HAND, it shall go into "stock", or a might get ma big Fifeonian mucker to paint it tartan......

Davrav Rules...OK?

Big Kev :lol:

So Kev. You are like a dog with two knobs then ???....... I have a tin of tartan paint here somewhere ........... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wee Charlie.

That is not the part number for a T180 knob, not sure what it looks like, price is correct tho

Knobby :thumbsup:

Based on the fact that I am an early retired person, and that the person who was looking for a new knob would more than likely be a working person,so away when sale ended, I offered the ebayer £20.00 for her NEW knob, with every intent on selling it to the Forum member who was looking for one at NO PROFIT WHATSOEVER...that's what we're all here for, non...? Said Forum member is now sorted.....AND.....

The lovely wee lady has accepted my offer, and the deal is doned.....then along comes our Guru of Bits with these prices !!! Being one with sweaty hands who rests it on the gear knob (ah know Anchs....get off ma back...!!!), BASED ON INFORMATION NOW TO HAND, it shall go into "stock", or a might get ma big Fifeonian mucker to paint it tartan......

Davrav Rules...OK?

Big Kev :lol:

So Kev. You are like a dog with two knobs then ???....... I have a tin of tartan paint here somewhere ........... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wee Charlie.

....you've spelt "god" wrong way round, Charlie....

:yahoo:

I can just hear Big Kev doing his best impression of Private Fraser.......Were doomed, I tell thee, doomed, it's the mad staring eyes ya noo :lol:

Having met Big Kev, I can confirm that he does indeed have mad staring eyes................................................but to be honest there was a leggy blonde

passing at the time unsure.gif

Having met Big Kev, I can confirm that he does indeed have mad staring eyes................................................but to be honest there was a leggy blonde

passing at the time unsure.gif

Yeh but He looks more like Captain Mainwaring than old Frazer.................. :lol: :lol:

Wee running for cover Charlie.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links