Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris 2.0D Performance Tuning Box

AURISTR01

Any of you used this company?

http://www.tdi-tunin...3_kw_P2728.html

Im considering a tuning box any suggestions..

Thank you

TBH I thought I'd never heard of them and just remembered that I'd seen something in the Diesel Car Mag quite a while back. What reviews have they had (Apart from the owners ones on there site) off the motoring mags and forums? I've got 2 TUNIT boxes that have had fantastic reviews. They are expensive at £485 a box but if you know where to look you can pick up a 6 month old one (With 2 and a half year warranty remaining) for £130... This company have very good customer care and were great with me.

But I like the idea of 32 maps and the 3 year warranty. Looks good and a lot cheaper than a new Tunit box :thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I've just had a look at the box for an Avensis T-180 and it takes the bhp upto 219bhp!:eek: Now I'd have to turn my Tunit box upto max level 9 to get that kind of power! I wonder how long it would be b4 the dash board started twincling like a Christmas tree?!!! Far to aggressive a tune and I think my DMF would be on the floor saying "No more".:huh::blink::blowup::no::crybaby:

True I was hoping somebody would have some dealing with this company because the last thing I want is for reliability to go pop.

True I was hoping somebody would have some dealing with this company because the last thing I want is for reliability to go pop.

Ditto !

Hello all ive just put a pedal box chip on my T180 this week end and its transformed the car the power now comes in with a punch and pulls like a train brilliant bit of kit for £165.00 delivererd. No added horse power no extra fuel pumped in to kill the particular filter just awesome power. 5 mins to fit with 3 maps well happy.

Hello all ive just put a pedal box chip on my T180 this week end and its transformed the car the power now comes in with a punch and pulls like a train brilliant bit of kit for £165.00 delivererd. No added horse power no extra fuel pumped in to kill the particular filter just awesome power. 5 mins to fit with 3 maps well happy.

Have you a link to the site or a pic? :thumbsup:

Google dtuk ask for Darryl say gas sent U good luck U will love it

Cheers mate :thumbsup:

But I already have the Tunit boxes on my cars and well happy with the 12mpg gain and 210bhp. Happy days :yahoo:

Handy to know that others work though - thanks for the info Gary :thumbsup:

how did you manage that price?

when you Google DTUK & select a T180 Auris or Avensis it's £431 ....

The reason your getting that price is because that's the chip that attached to the common rail they don't list the pedal box for the auris yet so if you ring them they will do U a special order from Germany for you and it will have 3 maps programed by dtuk. If you want to find one on their site type in Vauxhall Astra 150cdti & you will see a pic. My car has been transformed beleive me or not I love it.:)

The reason your getting that price is because that's the chip that attached to the common rail they don't list the pedal box for the auris yet so if you ring them they will do U a special order from Germany for you and it will have 3 maps programed by dtuk. If you want to find one on their site type in Vauxhall Astra 150cdti & you will see a pic. My car has been transformed beleive me or not I love it.:)

What mpg gain are you getting? :thumbsup:

Have you seen if there is an effect on mpg yet, or too early to tell?

Does it have the 3 year warranty & 14 day 'return if faulty for no quibble refund' as others seem to do ?

Sorry people I haven't done any mpg tests yet to be honest in a bit heavy on the right foot so maybe the wrong person to do that but U only have to just touch the throttle and hour gone so U don't to thrash it at all so lower revs through gears quicker so maybe better im still smiling different car.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

On the Russian forum at Nissan X-Trail is the guy from Latvia set for Nissan Qashqai a chip-box Chip-box. Said a good thing, now ordered a second at Nissan X-Trail. From Germany came to Latvia for three days, free delivery. Who can say what about this?

He has a pedal booster, it just enhances the throttle pedal response, it doesnt provide the car with any more power, just the feel at the pedal. The kit for £431 will be a proper tuning box

The pedal booster is a bit like the power button on Prius, it sharpens up the pedal response, nothing more

Kingo :thumbsup:

He has a pedal booster, it just enhances the throttle pedal response, it doesnt provide the car with any more power, just the feel at the pedal. The kit for £431 will be a proper tuning box

The pedal booster is a bit like the power button on Prius, it sharpens up the pedal response, nothing more

Kingo :thumbsup:

under the DTUK mean it http://www.diesel-performance.co.uk/box-details.php?id=1 I have correctly understood or not?

• 4 weeks later...

I have a Spider diesel tuning box that I don't use anymore, for the 2.2 DCAT 180 engine, 2 years old, full working order, in original box complete with instructions etc that I don't use anymore.

Open to offers, RRP £375

Cheers

Are you joking Gribbo ? It's possible to buy either of 2 differents tuning boxes brand new for less or the same as your used one :unsure: They both have a range of maps to choose from, a 3 yr warranty & 14 day money-back guarantee. Methinks you need to drop your price a bit for a 2 yr old used item.

Are you joking Gribbo ? It's possible to buy either of 2 differents tuning boxes brand new for less or the same as your used one :unsure: They both have a range of maps to choose from, a 3 yr warranty & 14 day money-back guarantee. Methinks you need to drop your price a bit for a 2 yr old used item.

Only stated the RRP and what I paid for it?

Open to offers, if I get a 10% of what I paid for it I would be happy...it's sat in the cupboard & I am not going to use it....

Could be a bargin for someone I recon :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links