Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lack Of Love For The Iq?

AndrewMW

iQ finally gets 0% finance :) http://www.toyota.co...Zone+iQ&sr=Mall

It's not an HP deal though; it's PCP (which means you're going to have to be careful with mileage and hand the car back at the end of the term, or pay to keep it). Not a fan of this system...

Dave

iQ finally gets 0% finance :) http://www.toyota.co...Zone+iQ&sr=Mall

It's not an HP deal though; it's PCP (which means you're going to have to be careful with mileage and hand the car back at the end of the term, or pay to keep it). Not a fan of this system...

Dave

I know, I'm not keen on PCP either. My Yaris was 0% HP. I'd have no problem with the mileage! Personal Finance Lease is the worst as there's no option to buy the car at the end of the finance agreement.

Has anyone seen this disaster on autotrader?

Not quite sure how the steering wheel airbag will activate with that stuck on the front of it.

If there is only one factory producing the IQ, in Japan, and the US market is now coming on stream then I imagine there could be a shortage of IQs worldwide therefore they don't do the "hard sell" on them at the moment, certainly in the UK.

If there is an IQ shortage, it's not because of the US market. In March, Toyota's Scion division sold a grand total of 1,285 IQs. Compare this to 42,567 Camrys, 28,711 Prius, 28,289 Corollas, and 17,367 RAV4s. Yes, the IQ is very new over here, but not exactly a runaway hit.

Interesting its finally caught up with the other cars from Toyota. Shame its not on the outright HP, I have had PCP before and its not the miles that worried me (i dont go far) but how strict the return of car inspection was going to be.

I still haven't bought any IQ due to lack of time to search, but I had to laugh that 5 of the used cars I was looking at before christmas are still for sale from dealers.

Not quite sure how the steering wheel airbag will activate with that stuck on the front of it.

What about the price, holly cow! Its actually worth less than a normal one to most people! :lol:

What about the price, holly cow! Its actually worth less than a normal one to most people! :lol:

Not at the price but I'd have the white over the orange anyday http://www.autotrade...196hd?logcode=a

Not at the price but I'd have the white over the orange anyday http://www.autotrade...196hd?logcode=a

I actually prefer the white, but why do neither car have mats in them, its not a good look for 18,995 pounds worth of any car IMO

Andrew, yes the second hand cars don't appear to move that well on dealer forecourts for some reason. If it's anything like the dealings I had when buying mine I would fully understand why. But as they aren't moving means it's a buyers market. :-)

Fish

Andrew, yes the second hand cars don't appear to move that well on dealer forecourts for some reason. If it's anything like the dealings I had when buying mine I would fully understand why. But as they aren't moving means it's a buyers market. :-)

Fish

Indeed.

I just wish more people had chosen amethyst, they are few and far between in 1.3.

Hiya everyone,

I'm totally new to the IQ forum, having previously owned an Aygo Platinum then an Aygo Black so hovering on their forum

I ordered an IQ in Deep Amethyst last week and I'm due to pick it up in a few days :D So excited! I got it via the 0% PCP as it was the best way for me to get it (I have been desperate for one since my first car!). I was debating between the amethyst and white but settled on the amethyst as it does seem so rare to see one and when I saw it in person I loved the colour.

From what I have heard it's a brilliant little car and perfect for me...just hope it lives up to it's name.

Just need to change my username now and actually figure out how to do it!

Well done Emz

I've had my iQ3 since January and love every minute of driving it and it always makes me smile when I look out the window and see it there. Actually shouldn't call her "it" She is a she and called Toya. :D

Let us know when yours arrives and post pictures, we like new car pictures. :)

Craig.

Thanks Craig :D I have seen the light haha! Well that's reassuring...I can't help but turn and stare when I see one (which I have to say isn't that often and a bonus as it isn't common) I just can't wait to be part of the club. Toya looks lovely from your pic!

I definitely will do, can't wait!

Em.

Hiya everyone, I'm totally new to the IQ forum, having previously owned an Aygo Platinum then an Aygo Black so hovering on their forum I ordered an IQ in Deep Amethyst last week and I'm due to pick it up in a few days :D So excited! I got it via the 0% PCP as it was the best way for me to get it (I have been desperate for one since my first car!). I was debating between the amethyst and white but settled on the amethyst as it does seem so rare to see one and when I saw it in person I loved the colour. From what I have heard it's a brilliant little car and perfect for me...just hope it lives up to it's name. Just need to change my username now and actually figure out how to do it!

Welcome and good choice of colour!

I went from a Aygo MMT to a 2010 IQ multidrive and the cars are levels apart when it comes to driving/build quliiy. The IQ feels like a much bigger car and once you drive it you will never consider buying an Aygo again. Enjoy.

I went from a Aygo MMT to a 2010 IQ multidrive and the cars are levels apart when it comes to driving/build quliiy. The IQ feels like a much bigger car and once you drive it you will never consider buying an Aygo again. Enjoy.

My wife did exactly the same and agrees with you on this. Did you get the CVT?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links