Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

From Vw Bora To Toyota Avensis

Kap

Hello Fellow Toyota Owners,

I am new to this forum and a first time Toyota owner. I am picking up my 2007 Toyota Avensis (T180) Diesel tomorrow to replace my VW Bora TDI. I have had VDubs most of my driving life, and thought it was time to trry something else. So I am hoping you people out there can provide me with some advice on my new (second hand) motor. Answers to a few starter questions would be very much appreciated:

1) Car has 43k on the clock. Can I expect any major service issues?

2) I am based in Harrow, any recommendations for a good place to get services done?

3) What Toyota do you drive, and what do you think of your vehicle and Toyota?

Thanks in advance for your replies

K

Hello Fellow Toyota Owners,

I am new to this forum and a first time Toyota owner. I am picking up my 2007 Toyota Avensis (T180) Diesel tomorrow to replace my VW Bora TDI. I have had VDubs most of my driving life, and thought it was time to trry something else. So I am hoping you people out there can provide me with some advice on my new (second hand) motor. Answers to a few starter questions would be very much appreciated:

1) Car has 43k on the clock. Can I expect any major service issues?

2) I am based in Harrow, any recommendations for a good place to get services done?

3) What Toyota do you drive, and what do you think of your vehicle and Toyota?

Thanks in advance for your replies

K

Welcome to TOC.

Very nice car the T-180... Just take a search on here regarding what you should check for under the bonnet. I've got VAG group cars and you'll find that Mr T customer service is far in advance of VW any day of the week.:toast:

T-180 estate for me mate. I could talk your socks off on these cars! Unfortunatly not all positive I'm sorrt to say :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links