Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Are the T-Sport Tyres a unique size??

Degringo

Well It's time to replace the front tyres on My TS.

I was planning on replacing them with an exact same pair of Bridgestone Turanza. But it seems that Bridgestone don't make the size 195/55/R16.

Therefore has anyone got a suggestion for an equal or better replacement.

Unfortuantely I'm tied to just replacing the front set as it's a company car and they will not stretch to replacing the full set.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Would it be possible to go for a slightly different size on the standard TS alloys.

Eg. 205/55/R16

Or would this cause problems with performance?

Thanks

This might seem a bit silly, but can't Toyota source the Bridgestones? Surely they must have a pretty good stock in this country.

Might not be the cheapest source of tyres, but if your company's shelling out, who cares.

Cheers,

Grum

Sorted, Got a pair of Dunlop SP SPort 3000A fitted by kwik Fit £115 each + Balancing. These tyres seem to have been given a good write up, so I guess only time will tell.

The fronts were not legal having 0mm on the sides and 1 mm in the centre. Therefore I would suggest that front tyres last about 15k general driving.

:o

Thanks Ian,

My TS is a Company Car and as such I don't pay a penny for it :D

Therefore I have to use their suppliers which is Kwik Fit for Tyres and Exhausts and Toyota for servicing etc.

Thanks Anyway I'm sure it will help others here.

Yes my new car will also be a company car...Automotive leasing are going to have a shock at these tyre prices. If it comes with P-Zero's I am going to ensure it always has them fitted, unless they offer Bridgestone S03's :-)

Cheers

Ian

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links