Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Service Intervals

jay1985

Yo dudes! Right I need to know what are the service intervals are for my 2003 gen 7 190 t sport?? And what needs to been done at 100k service?? I wanna keep this girl going for along time so what do I do to keep her running sweet?? Also clutch side of things i'm a VAG man so i'm used to dual mass flywheels on petrols do the jap boys run dual mass on these?? What sort of clutch kit is good performance kit or stock?? And what sort of job am I looking at to do the clutch difficult?? Cheers dudes!! B)

Why not just look in your service book and owners manual that came with your car. Tells you everything you need to know. Also available information on Toyota DIY and Wiki.

Services ar every 10 k for intermediate and 20k for full with 60 k and 120 k biggies. Your last stamped service should have been 90k intermediate.

If you want to uprate a clutch look for a TRD and if changing clutch you could consider a TRD ligthweight flywheel fitted at the same time. Clutches are not dual mass on a 190.

em to the above the 40k is big too it gets gear oil changed

the clutch is arount a 4-5 hour job depending if you get someone who knows what they are doing

Why not just look in your service book and owners manual that came with your car. Tells you everything you need to know. Also available information on Toyota DIY and Wiki.

Services ar every 10 k for intermediate and 20k for full with 60 k and 120 k biggies. Your last stamped service should have been 90k intermediate.

If you want to uprate a clutch look for a TRD and if changing clutch you could consider a TRD ligthweight flywheel fitted at the same time. Clutches are not dual mass on a 190.

Well looking in the service book would have been the easy thing to do and sadly I dont do easy things, OK cool well I think i'll do a big service for piece of mind then I no whats been done from there! Think i'll look into doing the TRD clutch and flywheel then thanks for the reply

em to the above the 40k is big too it gets gear oil changed

the clutch is arount a 4-5 hour job depending if you get someone who knows what they are doing

OK cool cheers dude I'll do a gbox oil change when I do the clutch then for piece of mind, I'll do the clutch myself doesn't look to bad really!?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links