Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tunit Box

Mistermena

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Tunit-performance-chip-pack-2-0-D4D-and-2-2-turbo-diesel-engines-/200704201401?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2ebae712b9

Tunit power upgrade pack,

Fits/adapts to Toyota 2.0 D4D engines and 2.2 turbo diesel engines

10 to 15% BHP and Torque increase,with mpg increase

bought new(£480 .00), used for 3 months then removed as car sold,

All instructions and original packaging complete

Mistermena if you come across one for a 2.0 d4d. My rav basically. Will you give me a shout

Might try one if the price is right. The tunnit box that is as I don't have one

Mistermena if you come across one for a 2.0 d4d. My rav basically. Will you give me a shout

Might try one if the price is right. The tunnit box that is as I don't have one

Hiya mate... Yer if I see one I'll give you a shout! have you checked on the Tunit site to see if these will fit your motor? Some use the same codes for different cars :) :thumbsup:

Yep there is one but Im not paying those prices........Will keep looking but if you see one before me, let me know if you can.

Is that one in your link the full chip kit or just an upgrade for the chip kit?

Cheers

Looks like its the one for a 2.2 T-180 mate. Its the full box with all the bells and whistles :yes:

These ones dont come up that many times on Fleabay...

Looks like its the one for a 2.2 T-180 mate. Its the full box with all the bells and whistles :yes:

that seems to be your car no? Why are you getting rid of it then? I have never used these but was thinking of getting one so woudl appreciate an honest opinion...

cheers!

that seems to be your car no? Why are you getting rid of it then? I have never used these but was thinking of getting one so woudl appreciate an honest opinion...

cheers!

NOPE!... I still have my ones and I'm not connected with the seller in anyway mate. Just thought this heads up might help someone... Great piece of Kit. If you can pick it up for less than £200

NOPE!... I still have my ones and I'm not connected with the seller in anyway mate. Just thought this heads up might help someone... Great piece of Kit. If you can pick it up for less than £200

Right, sorry I misunderstood.

DO you reckon it really gives the promised fuel economy?

I was slightly dissapointed with my 32 mpg or so. Will see how the NEW engine will work (picking up later today) -- just had a brand new one fitter due to the HG issues. Still, I thought I might give Tunit a go?

cheers

I was slightly dissapointed with my 32 mpg or so. Will see how the NEW engine will work (picking up later today) -- just had a brand new one fitter due to the HG issues. Still, I thought I might give Tunit a go?

cheers

I gained an extra 12mpg @70mph with cruise on my motorway trips up north! Some 600miles trip. So I think they are well worth the money! But not as a new purchase @£485!... But at around the £150-£180 they are a bargin. I also use a K&N air filter to allow the turbo better air...

On the tunit website it used to list which units for which engines.

Eh up my mate... I haven't look on the site for a while! But they use to do that I know... I'll have a quick look see now :yes::thumbsup:

Eh up my mate... I haven't look on the site for a while! But they use to do that I know... I'll have a quick look see now :yes::thumbsup:

Yep... They still do it... Just scroll down to the make of car, then add it to the basket... Then go to the payment page and click on that and it tells you what the box number you are buying :thumbsup:

cheers

Kingo sells a tuning box to! So might be worth contacting him as well!... Thats another golf ball you owe me now Mr Kingo! :D

if you do fit one remember to tell your insurance company.

Some will surcharge & some won't - mine was going to charge enough to negate the potential fuel saving for me.

Someone said that Adrian Flux dont put the premium when you fit tuning equipment.

There is absolutely no way i would pay the silly prices of most of these tuning companies for a little box with a few wires hanging off it.

I paid 200 quid for mine a couple, maybe 3 months ago and its been faultless. car pulls brilliantly compared to previous, doesnt go into limp mode and you can order it with a dash mounted switch. Now the switch only used to be on/off but i think that you can now change map on the fly however i got one without the dash switch as i didnt want to cut holes in the dash or have something that looked out of place with other switches.

There is absolutely no way i would pay the silly prices of most of these tuning companies for a little box with a few wires hanging off it.

I paid 200 quid for mine a couple, maybe 3 months ago and its been faultless. car pulls brilliantly compared to previous, doesnt go into limp mode and you can order it with a dash mounted switch. Now the switch only used to be on/off but i think that you can now change map on the fly however i got one without the dash switch as i didnt want to cut holes in the dash or have something that looked out of place with other switches.

Hi, you dont have to drill holes in your dash to mount a switch.

On your car you will have a switch panel and there are often as not, unused mounting hole that are blanked off . the blank needs to be pushed out and the switch fitted to the blank then refitted. dont buy a cheap toggle switch that look nasty.there are plenty of good looking quality swiches around with built in warimng light in them. you could try Maplin or try www.cbsonline .co. uk.

You may havet cut the back of the blank to fit a locking nut supplied with the switch or you could just super glue the switch into the blank after drilling the hole. done properly it will look like an original fitting.

Less than 24h left now on the box! I wonder who off this forum is gonna buy it? :batman::driving::nerd::naughty::toot:

just thought i'd push this back to the top......just over an hour to push...standby with your bids lol

well i'm shocked it went so low considering the price new!

What a bargin someone got! I paid far more for my one! Someone got a right good deal! I would have thought that someone off here would have snaped it up!...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links