Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-Sport Miles To A Full Tank

billybaggins

Hi all, im sure this is asked often enough though i have searched and found nothing, the search engine doesnt take 3 letter words so mpg and the t for t sport cant be added in. Just wondering what miles people are getting to a full tank, and wether its from light on or running on fumes. im going to set mine and try and find out. i do a 26 mile round trip a day for work, between 20 and 45 mph on a carriage way with a wee bit of stop and start for a few hundred yards.

There is quite a lot about this on the other forum I'm a member off.

I currently hold the record there for a T-Sport at 501 miles for a full tank with 3/4s of a litre remaining which is about 42 mpg. This was ECO driving and very boring averaging about 2,500 rpm

I also used a full tank in 135 miles which is 11 mpg. Don't try this in the UK though as you will need to average 8,100 and 135 mph.

My three year average is 32 mpg or 380 per tank.

that is some record grey racer, i take it thats just early gear changes before 2.5k yes? even the 380 to a tank seems dead on, id be happy with that. Havent filled mine yet as im skint after buying it yesterday, but my calculations say around 70 quid should fill it if petrol is 1.35 a litre and you havent emptied the reserve. What other forum you on? maybe your not allowed to mention that on here

that is some record grey racer, i take it thats just early gear changes before 2.5k yes? even the 380 to a tank seems dead on, id be happy with that. Havent filled mine yet as im skint after buying it yesterday, but my calculations say around 70 quid should fill it if petrol is 1.35 a litre and you havent emptied the reserve. What other forum you on? maybe your not allowed to mention that on here .

ECO driving takes a lot of concentration. Early shifting yes but anticipation, road and traffic reading play a huge part. Smooth driving. Engine braking. Recent service and correct tyre pressures although I slightly over-inflated mine.

Ah we are all friendly now.

Celica-Club.co.uk

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links