Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

4 Month Old Toyota Aygo Go!

anguswalker

hello all

i am new to this site.... here is a quick up date of my car.....

I am 19years old and ws lucky enough to have a grandmother by me a brand new Toyota Aygo go! when i fianlly passed my driving test!!!

I love the care so much it is like a go cart around the town where i go to college and good on counrty roads to my house.

i have now done 1408 miles in it since having it... the resaon the milage is low is because i can get a frre lift into college from my parents or the bus which does not run on time....

anyway....

today when driving i noticed a rattle comming from the passenger side............ i dont know where it is comming from and wondering if anyone else has experinced this rattle....... it like the glass in the passanger window is shaking when i drive along or it could be something else i juut dont know... please enlighten me if you can!!!

i have no other worries with the car..... I LOOVE IT!!!!!

thanks anyway

angus walker

angus

if it is a window i'm sure it would be easy to trace.

Try holding the driver or passenger sun visor and see if that is the cause. if you look at where the visor hinge clips in (left side of visor on drivers - RHD vehicle) they are a loose fit and can cause a rattle which sounds like it is coming from the passengers side speaker cover in the top of the dash.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links