Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Member Oldish Celica

cumbrialass

Just joined and it's great to see how many other Celica lovers there are. I love my beautiful red Celica which I bought new in 2000. [What gen is that?] We run a Rav4 for practical reasons eg trips into the country, going into rough woodlands and along cart tracks, but you can't beat the drive in my Celica! Compared to others on the site it isn't that old a car at 70 000 miles it is runnining well and i am resisting hints from the spouse to sell it. I keep telling him, it is a classic!!!

Hi Kath,

Typical of this forum. 56 views and no one welcomes you. We have the same combo. I've got a Celica T-sport and my wife has a RAV4 XT-R 150. Third RAV4 now the previous being VVTI which I used to off-road. She won't let me use the new one. Anyway this is the Celica Forum. Great cars. Fantastic to see one kept so long by a single owner. If it's a 140 hope being a pre-face that you don't have any oil burning issues or did you get the engine changed under the 7 year warranty if it did suffer from the oil issue. Pop in to see us at TOC!. We are a very friendly bunch there.

Pop in to see us at TOC!. We are a very friendly bunch there.

You mean this isn't T.O.C.?!

OMG, where am I?! :crazy:

Hi, Kath. Hope you enjoy your time on the forum :)

Pop in to see us at TOC!. We are a very friendly bunch there.
You mean this isn't T.O.C.?! OMG, where am I?! :crazy: Hi, Kath. Hope you enjoy your time on the forum :)

TOC!

Hi Kath, what Greyracer meant was Celica club. Google it as we can't post the exact name or on this site.

Hi Kath

The year 2000 Celica was a Gen7, BUT IF you have a Celica with the 4 round headlights and a curvy body then you have a very late Gen6. 70,000 miles is nothing, it's barely run in.

The 3 guys above can also be found on www.celica-club.co.uk.

Celica club is also known as TOC!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links