Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Auris Sr

SRsmithy

hi, ive just purchased a 2012 auris sr in white, and just found out that it has cruise control as standard, and was wanting to see how much i should sell my new and unused cruise control unit i purchased for my 2010 auris sr, or just put it on eBay and see how much it sell sfor?

thanks guys

picture of my new car which arrived 15 min before i went in to sign some papers

post-97818-0-81640000-1329646798_thumb.j

Assuming you got the stalk from eBay like me? Prob not worth putting on as so cheap already. Maybe someone on the forum would be interested in buying?

Looks good in white....

Does your SR come with a roof spoiler,cant make it out in your pics.

Ithink the early models did.

Is there a 3 door in Sr version.

unfortunatly not, they only do the sr in 5 door which i think looks better, they do it in the t3 and tr versions but dont get the 17in wheels, roof spoiler climate control or sports interior, there is other differences like the darkened headlamps but until there side by side u cant tell

Does your SR come with a roof spoiler,cant make it out in your pics.

Ithink the early models did.

yeah its got a nice spoiler not to big like the sr180 has, i think its just right unless u like the bigger version

...other differences like the darkened headlamps but until there side by side u cant tell

Too !Removed! right. Until I read this I would have sworn that the headlights on my SR are no different than those on any other vehicle. I'm still not convinced that there is any darkening at all. See my photos.

I'm not so sure now but, up to now at least, I was convinced that my Dealer had made a mistake saying the vehicles had darkened headlights. I fact I thought I had been done over by Toyota.

...other differences like the darkened headlamps but until there side by side u cant tell

Too !Removed! right. Until I read this I would have sworn that the headlights on my SR are no different than those on any other vehicle. I'm still not convinced that there is any darkening at all. See my photos.

I'm not so sure now but, up to now at least, I was convinced that my Dealer had made a mistake saying the vehicles had darkened headlights. I fact I thought I had been done over by Toyota.

Too !Removed! right. Until I read this I was convinced that the headlights on my SR were no different to those on any other vehicle. To be honest I'm not convinced that there is any darkening at all. See my photos.

I'm not so sure now however, but I thought that Dealer had made a mistake saying the vehicles had darkened headlights.

Too !Removed! right. Until I read this I was convinced that the headlights on my SR were no different to those on any other vehicle. To be honest I'm still not convinced that there is any darkening at all. See my photos.

I'm not so sure now however, but I thought that Dealer had made a mistake saying the vehicles had darkened headlights.

Too !Removed! right. Until I read this I was convinced that the headlights on my SR were no different to those on any other vehicle. To be honest I'm still not convinced that there is any darkening at all. See my photos.

I'm not so sure now of course, but I had thought that my Dealer had made a mistake when saying the Auris SR had darkened headlights.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links