Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sat Nav Mount

UK Republic

Hello all, i had a problen with mounting my sat nav in a suitable place and i decided the best place would be in the centre

of the car where we could both acess it, i came up with this idea and thought i would share the result of about 1 hours work.

see pics.post-58139-0-20929500-1331208731_thumb.jpost-58139-0-12584600-1331208797_thumb.jpost-58139-0-63658700-1331208824_thumb.jpost-58139-0-39915600-1331208854_thumb.j

Why did you have to remove the vents in order to stick a plastic disc to it?

Am I missing something?

It's held on with 2 small bolts through the vent unit because the sticky stuff tends to fall of quite soon.

This disc is solid and will never dump my sat nav on the floor.

I'm pleased you think it's a plastic disc though!

To the untrained eye, thats what it looks like :lol:

Good work. I have a plastic disk mounted on the dash, and I change my Phone holder and my Wifes phone holder when we swap cars. Both phones have sat navs so its the best option for us, and no more horrible disc marks on the windscreen!

I have a plastic disc mount for my TomTom fixed on the right of the dash as ive fitted a plug in power point in the instrument panel ( near the knees ) when not in use the plastic mount pad is covered by a anti slip mat so nobody is going to ( hope ) break into the car looking for the satnav.

i mount my tom tom on the small glass panel on the drivers side A pillar , it fits very neat on there

• 4 weeks later...

have you tried brodit bracket

i have one fits perfect and the sat nav is closer to you too

If you mount your satnav on the side window, what do you do about the charging cable for longer journeys?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links