Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hou

achie

Hi ppl new here noticed the hou lights just wondered where they can be purchasedand do they fit the starlet sr

Thanks

:thumbsup:

alright buddy yes they sort of fit the starlet:what you will need is a junior hacksaw a drill and to be good with them!You handy cos if so ill talk you through it although making mine less special!

They are 26 quid each from toyota!

Ill help anyone who needs it cos without the help i got from geo then i wouldnt even have them!Thats the whole point in this community isnt it? :group-cuddles:

at the moment its just got pannel filter and clear lights all round plus just in the middle of a full vibe install with 3 amps 2 subs power cap and components all in the boot!Also got s set of corrola gti seats to dbutcher in but havent got round to that yet!What bout you?

Wow sounds like you've been busy with it.. me? ashamed to list :D

All i did to my SR was, tint the windows, clear front and side indictors, changed my exhaust to a Laser one, dunno y, but i want my TTE one back!!! lol. Put in a Blitz SUS induction kit, added a front TTE splitter and thats about it :(

ICE - i got a Alpine Sub, Infinity 6x9, JBL front Speakers, Amp and Kenwood headunit..... mix and match :lol: all simple things, nothing major.

ashamed?????you have done more than me!!!not gonna dfo much major to mine as funds are low after the stereo stuff i bought!Used to have 2 jbls in but needed more plus wanted it to look good so went for vibe!

Want tints but with the new laws not gonna bother!yous sounds well nice

:eek: well guess i haven't done as much as toby, cant compete with others, too much. I have had my car for about 2 years now. lol. Nobody looks in my car anyway, it's always the outside :D

Yeah the law are strict on the window tinting nowadays, some people have to take them off for the MOT. Hopefully mine dont have to be taken off, or i'll be p*d off :angry:

Well shall be waiting for you to mod ur car up, my previous car was a nissan micra 1.0ltr :lol: was very reliable, then i decided to change cars, and my starlet was put against a 1.4 saxo... hehehe.. think i made the right choice to go for the toyota :D

Anyway hear from you later :thumbsup:

Shelly

ok will do and my car will be modded and ill post some pics of the boot up as i put it together!!Theres some more pics on another club of my car but nothing different really! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links