Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 T180 For Sale

Hoovie

A couple of people have expressed an interest in T180s recently and as it happens, I have been told of one available which when I saw it looked quite smart and may be of interest.

It is owned by a copper west of Glasgow and I saw it when I bought a set of alloys and Winter Tyres off the guy as he didn't want them (they came as extras along with a dog guard with the car a year back when he bought it).

This is the spec:

Metallic Grey T180. £13,250

First registered 31/10/07 on a 57 plate. One Previous Keeper.

the car has done a shade under 32000 miles and is in great condition.

All the usual T180 spec ie

heated leather, satnav, sunroof, rear parking sensors

in addition has sidesteps, unused attached towbar fitment,

wind deflectors, load area cover, T180 mats.

The car has 6 months tax (til end Oct 2012) and mot also to 31st October 2012.

Last stamp in Service Book was for the 30,000 mile service (actually carried out at 17,000) in October 2010. Last check was about 5 months ago (So I would say service would be due?)

Wheels and tyres all good condition. BSR System in place. Also in addtion has one as New Wheel/BSR Dueller Tyre, PLUS one more Wheel/BSR Dueller Tyre in ok condition.

All documentation available.

I asked him if he had noticed any oil consumption and his reply is:

"As for the oil issue , i have only done 7000 miles in the car since i bought it and can honestly say i have not noticed any problem with regards to this. We also run a Honda CRV and if anything i would say it is thirstier regards the oil."

Seems like a good low mileage example of a T180 worth having a look at.

PM me if interested and I will pass on his name and email :thumbsup:

I am not connected to the seller other then he seems like a genuine guy selling a genuine car and one that might be a good fit for a TOC Member after a T180 :)

Is it Charlies? :unsure:

his is a 2006 and blue (Charlies would still be a great buy even if he is disillusiioned with it)

Sounds like my old one (SM57 HBO).

He was ex-police from Bridge of Weir or Beith I think (or somewhere out that way west of Glasgow). Wife's car was a CRV.

He didn't want the towbar - but he got it.

And he got my 2 spare wheels and winter wheel set.

mats were custom made with T180 printed on them.

I had full sized dog guard. And I put OEM front wind deflectors and black roof rails on it.

Sold it March 2011, so was last serviced by me October 2010. I had about 20k miles on it.

So he's done more miles than 7k and no service when due...

Well I got your wheels now :)

Does sound like the same car as that sounds like where I went to get the wheels.

I got the wheels from a guy in Harthill. He didn't know what to ask for them so I got the 2 unused OEM alloys and tyres for £150 all in!

My T180 was sound - it even got new disks and pads at the Oct 2011 service. Just the notchy 1st-2nd gear change let it down. And it never used a drop of oil between services.

Can't believe he hasn't serviced it since - it had a full Toyota service history, done religiously on time.

He was juggling the idea of getting an X5 when he tried the T180. I suppose he's ran it for a year and now wants to change up?

He said he had a mate look at it a few months ago (I guess at the 12 month interval tha would make it?). Suppose didn't fancy paying the Dealer service price. That may come back and bite for resale as the Asking price seemed low to me. And just noticed I didn't put that in the first post!

Should have said he is asking £13,250.

Probably because I sold too cheap to begin with. I suspect with him selling off parts, he'll probably get the money back on what he paid out.

C'est la vie.

Is it Charlies? :unsure:

No Mate My one is worth 10K tops ......

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links