Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wish Me Luck !

CharlieFarlie

That is a little green monster shooter Jedward. Don't provoke Charlie.

Good luck Charlie my bestest mate ever!!!

You wouldn't shoot an old man with glasses would you (no not Kev, that would be "very old")? The woodwork looks superb. I can see it is laminated but can't think how they got the green in it.

Charlie I'm tempted by your pressure washer but I think that would mean waking a sleeping giant far more scarier than your gun.

That's an airgun????? Gotta be FAC rated?

The woodwork looks superb. I can see it is laminated but can't think how they got the green in it.

The veneers are dyed prior to lamination Anchs.

Good luck Charlie :thumbsup:

The woodwork looks superb. I can see it is laminated but can't think how they got the green in it.

They must be soaked Dave. That green goes right through a layer and it is hardwood (maybe ash looking at the grain?).

They must be soaked Dave. That green goes right through a layer and it is hardwood (maybe ash looking at the grain?).

Not sure of the timber Don - looks quite fine grained though. The veneers are thin so the dye/stain would, as you say, soak through quite easily. There's loads of layers built up for stability. The black lines are the resin/adhesive.

Very nice effect.

Not sure of the timber Don - looks quite fine grained though. The veneers are thin so the dye/stain would, as you say, soak through quite easily. There's loads of layers built up for stability. The black lines are the resin/adhesive.

Very nice effect.

Edit: Have seen custom car dashboards and guitars with similar effect.

Very nice effect.

Ah would stake me wife's life on wood being African Teak....have a pair of Monitor Audio Speakers exactly same finish (minus the green...) in ma loft....FOR SALE for any you retro hi-fi freaks like me.

As far as it being FAC approved, haven't a clue what that means....just know not to stand in the way of it....you'd be totally FACced....

Big Kev

Just what else is in that loft BK?

ups-interior.jpg

Very nice effect.

Ah would stake me wife's life on wood being African Teak....have a pair of Monitor Audio Speakers exactly same finish (minus the green...) in ma loft....FOR SALE for any you retro hi-fi freaks like me.

As far as it being FAC approved, haven't a clue what that means....just know not to stand in the way of it....you'd be totally FACced....

Big Kev

Doubt it's Teak Kev - too oily to take a dye or stain very well...............

Oh no, I've not gone off on another oil tangent have I :rolleyes:

...................................................................................

Just what else is in that loft BK?

ups-interior.jpg

Technics Cassette Deck....Sansui Tuner....Teac CD Player.....Tannoy Speakers.....THE LIST GOES ON MIN.

Tottenham Court Road Kev

Technics Cassette Deck....Sansui Tuner....Teac CD Player.....Tannoy Speakers.....THE LIST GOES ON MIN.

Tottenham Court Road Kev

Oh, so it was you causing chaos throwing stuff out the window the other day...................

Charlie. That is one sweet looking piece of kit.

All the best for the'marra.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links