Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

3 Child Seats In The Back?

iantosmith

Forgive me if this has been asked before - is it possible to get three child seats in my RAV4 (2006)? Need to get seats for a baby, child aged 3 and child aged 5 (g'children). Can't seen to get a safe booster seat in the middle because there is only a single belt from the roof. Any ideas/ safe modifications would be a godsend as I don't want to have to get a wider car (my wife who does the school run loves the car & doesn't want to change). Regards Richard

The middle single belt from the roof is a 3 point and will fit a booster seat. The lap bit connects to the rectangular hole in the middle of rear left passenger seat (have a look in the manual). Both rear passenger side seats have ISO fix anchors too. We've done it in ours with two baby seats ISO fixed and a 6 year old on a booster in the center.

The middle single belt from the roof is a 3 point and will fit a booster seat. The lap bit connects to the rectangular hole in the middle of rear left passenger seat (have a look in the manual). Both rear passenger side seats have ISO fix anchors too. We've done it in ours with two baby seats ISO fixed and a 6 year old on a booster in the center.

What a coincidence - I have exactly the same problem ( grandchildren I hasten to add! )

Could you tell me which make(s) and models of seats you used please as it could save me weeks of research :thumbsup:

We use a Graco Junior booster seat in the middle then two ezsleep iso fix bases in each of the passenger seats for the carry cots to clip into.

Many thanks to 'God's Gift' - looks as if problem solved! Richard

We use a Graco Junior booster seat in the middle then two ezsleep iso fix bases in each of the passenger seats for the carry cots to clip into.

Hi GG,

Have you / do you know how to put three childrens seats in the rear? I have a very tall 6 year old who is on the point of moving to a booster base, a 4 year old who is like a one man rugby scrum but still needs a full child's seat, and one due in early June who will have to have a rear facing seat ( I think! ). How do you rate the Graco Junior Booster? Any advice would be gratefully received.

The Graco Junior works perfectly for us with our 6 yearold in the middle using the roof belt. The Graco is a modular booster seat meaning you can take the upright back off an use only the base or extend the back up to the height required (thats what we do). We have a new born enroute an he will sit in either left or right in one of the ISO fix base seats. We have gone down the Stokke route so use the Ezsleep iso base. We have another one for my nephew when we sit for him.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links