Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Cr^p That Killed Toyota Owners Club

dave.m

Haven't been on here much recently, neither have a lot of the long standing members/contributors

to this forum.Wonder why ? IMHO TOC is now officially DEAD,we used to be able to mix serious

topics with having a laugh and some banter.Now we have certain members who turn every thread

regardless of the forum it's on into a complete load of boll^cks.Well sod it, I can't remember when

my subscription is up for renewal, but TOC won't be getting any more money out of me.

I won't be paying to put up with this crap any longer and the management and mods who allowed

it to sink to this level should hang their heads in shame.Typical example ? see links -

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=136136

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=135423

Couldn,t agree more Dave. It beggars belief that the Mods on these Forums ( Anchs excluded from this comment) allow this type of behaviour to continue. I have also noted the lack of posting done by some of the "regulars" and wondered whether it was the new setup of the TOC forums (which seem to have settled down now) or the constant intervention of a certain member with his "Glib" comments on certain, if not all subjects on the Forum.

Come on Mods Do we have to spell it out for you!!!!!!

Regards Clare

For somebody who totally berates The Dealers and their prices, The Green Phlegmie has now been made aware by a respected member that available to him is an inspection and car wash, which has his interest suddenly. Could the fact that it is free have something to do with it.....?

Both past and present inuendo, sometimes of a sexual nature, seem to go unpunished, and here we are possibly losing a valued member at the expense of such a Troll......crazy.

Perhaps there is a non Rav driving moderator out there, regardless of the colour of his Toyota, would like to put his head above the parapet for a change, and speak to this person either on or off the record.....?

Big Kev

Sorry but I seem to have missed the nastiness because all I see is a sense of humour, sometimes unusual, sometimes misplaced and often misunderstood.

The only time I`ve really noticed anything is when theres been a slightly hostile response to a post.

Just another of lifes characters :)

We've been here several times before.

There have been a few members over the years that have caused ripples and yes I agree that one name keeps popping up in lights but I can't believe how much reaction it causes. I actually suspended him for a while and then had him with a warning but you would be surprised at how many comments I got asking why I had done it and that it was over the top.

Trust me, managing a cross section of personalities is not easy.

So, at the risk of coming under more critisism, he is gone - banned indefinitely. I personally don't think he will know what he has done because I think he has never grown up but normally I can't spend the time watching over him and didn't realise he was "chipping in" his immature comments in the UC club or anywhere else. I also acknowledge that whatever anybody thinks, he could be quite helpful when he put his mind to it even if it was infrequent.

OK, lets stop thinking about this and get on with running a peaceful and constructive forum.

The matter is closed.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links