Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Impulse Buy Or What!

flyboyprowler

Well, on this lovely sunny Saturday, Management and I went with dog to see a Lexus RX400, a really nice one owner car, in great condition, and from a dealer, well priced and I have always fancied a Lexus!! She who needs to be obeyed has always hankered after another RAV, so to satisfy her needs we drove to see a 2007 07 reg XT5 VVTi auto at a dealer in Wimbledon. 1 1/2 hours of driving later we saw the RAV and wow, what a nice car!! one owner, full history and 15400 miles. It's silver like our Spanish car, and no faults. So we had to have it!!! So if anyone fancies a nice Lexus I know where there is a nice one. Still in the RAV fold for the foreseeable future.

Sounds like you have found a good motor there,Ainsley.

May you long enjoy it.

Nice one :thumbsup:

Del

I like how you refer to your missus, haha. The RAV4 receives a lot of praise on here to the point where I actively keep an eye out for them now.

Well, on this lovely sunny Saturday, Management and I went with dog to see a Lexus RX400, a really nice one owner car, in great condition, and from a dealer, well priced and I have always fancied a Lexus!! She who needs to be obeyed has always hankered after another RAV, so to satisfy her needs we drove to see a 2007 07 reg XT5 VVTi auto at a dealer in Wimbledon. 1 1/2 hours of driving later we saw the RAV and wow, what a nice car!! one owner, full history and 15400 miles. It's silver like our Spanish car, and no faults. So we had to have it!!! So if anyone fancies a nice Lexus I know where there is a nice one. Still in the RAV fold for the foreseeable future.

Once went out to buy a telly for a spare room, and came back with a nice guitar....on impulse. On reflection, had I come back with a Rav, I would still be playing my previous guitar to the impulse buy one, but it would require special VERY HIGH TUNING to match the VERY HIGH KEY I WOULD BE SINGING IN after my non-surgeon wife had operated on me....!!!!

Besta luck with new car....get phoateez on here soon, Chris.

Big Kev

Great stuff! Welcome to the sub *30MPG club!

*if my experience is anything to go by.

Great stuff! Welcome to the sub *30MPG club!

*if my experience is anything to go by.

....ma guitar only does 8 notes to the octave......

Great stuff! Welcome to the sub *30MPG club! *if my experience is anything to go by.

My Spanish 2003 Auto returns around 30ish mpg, and I am hoping that the later engine will be a little more frugal. I pick the new car next Saturday, so will report on its first 1 hour run. Now we have to buy it toys! Rear boot mat, door opener conversion, and a set of carpet covers. Its like having a new boys toy!!

I'm struggling to get much above 28mpg on my 41k miles 2000 model year so 30mpg on an auto is good going. Your new one is likely to be more efficient than our 4.2s.

Hmmm, I am quite light on the loud peddle, but those figures are from the computer, and probably not that accurate. When the injectors were cleaned recently, along with the O2 sensors, I was showing 33.5 on a run. The fuel in spain is not that clean, they dont flush the holding tanks out too well in our rural area. The engine light came on again recently, but since I have been back in UK and used Shell fuel, the light has gone off again!

Hi

Good luck with your petrol, I had one for 4 weeks when I bought an 06 from the Auctions, thinking it was a diesel. It was a lovely low mileage black one but drove me mad, NO POWER, going up hills was terrible, constantly changing down, and only 30 mpg.

Got rid privately and got me an exact same colour and age diesel.........45mpg and loads of torque, great.

mike

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links