Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The New Yaris Tr 2012

Qualifiednutter

I am on my second Yaris now!! What a great little car!! My first one was a gls in gold. 4 weeks into owning it i went over a roundabout and 70mph! All it needed was 4 new wheels and tyres and a wheel bearing! so strong! On the 14-6-12 i took delivery of my brand new yaris TR 1.33vtti. Its a completely different car! 10 times better handling and that touch and go system is the dogs you know what! Reverse camera and full bluetooth for your music and phone! the bass box can stay in the garage because i just dont need it. its bassy enough as it is! The best 15 grand ive ever spent! The only down side to buying a toyota is the cost of the extras. I nearly passed out at the cost of Daytime Running Light. 800 quid!! I told them to swivel. My insurance is down to £280 a year, but the savings dont stop there! at 70 to 80 mph, i am getting an average of 55mpg. ON A PETROL!! The seats are comfortable and there is loads of head room. (im 6 foot) I cant think of another car this size that is this good for 15 grand! I looked at the fiesta titanium and that was 17 grand. It didnt drive no where near as good as the yaris and it struggled 40mpg. well chuffed!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links