Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tns Anomaly

johnan

I am not really saying this...so far so good, again....

John

• 11 months later...

Hi John

On the 510 there doesnt seem to be a button to hit before device removal whharas on the Tns 350 that i have, there is. It seems to rely on turning the engine off before removal. Memory card sockets are tempemental buggers , howmany times when using a card reader do you eather reinsert the card or " wiggle it. It may be no more sinister than the socket and or card are oxidised and need pushing in and out a few times. There is a youtube link under " prius hack" which lets you into the engineering mode of the 510, but not sure if thats any use to you. The map card can be changed at any time for an upated map and there are no insert eject precautions that come with it. If it were mine i would turn the ignition off and push the Sd card in and out about 5 times, then give it another try. If no luck then i would as toyota for a loan map in case of partial corruption. If they wont do that and you dont have a way forward pm me

David

hello david

i have a tns 350 screen locked and missed SD, can you help me unlock the tns 350 by copying the SD which you have

or suggest me a way to unlock it or where to get the loading files which needed

thanks

Hi there

Yes i can help All you need is a file called " loading.kiwi" placed on a SD card. The card is put in the unit and the engine is switched on first position. You will see the unit loading the file and a yellow progress bar appears. When its finished you can use the functions again radio BT etc. NO MAP as this data is encrypted with ref to the SD cards manufacturer's serial number. If you pm me your address i will send you a SD card with the file on

David

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links